backagain

Year 6

Sienna Bones

"Yay, another boring long ass train ride. Definitely need some jelly beans to keep me entertained" Leena groaned sarcastically, resting her head back on the train seats. I tilt my head and give her an aww-thanks-for-that look.

"Well Blaise wouldn't shut up about how he's going to be Quidditch captain last night, sorry Sia, How was your summer? You know I missed you loads" Leena said apologetically.

"Well-

Just before I could even answer Nicodemus, Blaise and Theodore come stumbling through the carriage doors laughing and slurring their words. "Hello Hello, beautiful ladies, may us gentlemen join you this wonderful morning," Theo said rather loudly and confidently.

"NICO!" Leena squealed as she jumped up throwing her arms around his neck. As the boys piled into the 6 person carriage we all greeted each other with lots of hugs.

 Nico sat beside me and Blaise beside him as Theo sat beside Leena opposite us. Nico threw his arm over my shoulder pulling me in. We were all a very friendly group and all very comfortable with each other.

"Man have you seen how hot Lovegood has got this year, like..." Blaise slurred out.

"WHAT?" Nico laughed, "Dude that's enough firewiskey for you mate, forget Lovegood, think of Sia's sister, she's got some curves on her over the summer" moving his arm away from my shoulder to in front of him to make a curvy shape in front of him and laughed.

I hit Nico on the chest and fake gag at the thought of my shy sister Susan Bones with the overly confident Nicodemus Adler. "Nico that's my sister ew, gross" I laugh.

"I don't think either of you could get them, even if you tried," Theo slurred, now stretching his arm over Lee's shoulder. Even I could see her turning a bit pink.

Blaise narrowed his eyes, "Watch it mate, that's my sister" 

"Older," Leena said rolling her eyes. "The older twins are better anyways, isn't that right Sienna" Leena turns to me smirks and winks. 

"Fuck yeah we are" I giggle and wink back, Leena and I are really close ever since our fourth year where were got a little too close after the yule ball. We were pretty drunk and well sharing a dorm with your best friend is kinda useful sometimes.

"That was hot," Theo said starring at Lee and I. "Do it again, do it again," he said boyishly. 

We all started laughing whilst Nico stretched his left arm over my shoulder again, tipping my head back with his left hand under my chin and gently pouring the firewhiskey into my mouth and closed it again watching me swallow. I winced at the burning sensation and shook my head.

"And she's back" Nico pulled me closer and hugged me. He always knows how to make me feel better. He's the best, best friend. He was the only one that I told about what happened with Leena and me, we knew it was a one-time thing but never really said anything about it.

Leena looked at me with a smug look on her face, "Thank fuck, you were a right grumpy git this morning" She leaned over, taking the bottle out of Nico's hands and took a swig. Her face scrunched up and Nico and Theo laughed at her face. Blaise grabbed the bottle out of her hand and took a bigger swig.

Merlin everything is a competition with him. "Blaise are you ever not wanting to compete with Leena?" I question lean past Nico to look at him.

"Why you like a good competition Lovely?" He said looking straight into my eyes. I gulped. The Zabini twins are something else. 

"Only when I win," I say smugly back.

Theo whistled and I heard Nico let out a little huff fighting back his laugh.

~

After about two hours of catching up and sneakily passing the bottle of firewiskey around the carriage, we were all fairly tipsy and giddy, to say the least. I had on legs stretched out on the left of Leena, besides the wall so I was leaning back on Nico's arms and Blaise's feet were both on the edge of the seats opposite the right of Theo with his arms resting on his knees. 

Just like old times. 

"Question" Lee said looking around, "Where's ferret boy? Saw him on the platform but didn't see him on the train" 

Just on queue, the doors of the carriage slide open and there he was.

"Alright blondie?" Theo stretched out his left hand to greet Him and Draco pull him up into a hug and then Blaise and then Nico. Leena got up to give him a hug around his torso and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

Draco and I are friends, everyone was, but we had a weird tension thing between us for along as knew him. I guess he never really like me joining Slytherin as half-blood but also my twin sister was sorted into Hufflepuff with most of my family. It was weird for me too, trust me. 

"Bones, you just gonna stare at me or say hi?" He said pulling me out of my thoughts walking into the carriage taking the seat beside the window opposite me.

"Sorry, hi Malfoy" I shyly giggling still tipsy from the firewiskey.

At this point, since everyone had stood up they had all moved around the place, now on my side Blaise was beside me, Nico on the end. And Leena in the middle of Draco and Theodore.

"The fuck where you at, you missed Lee and Sia flirting with each other, very hot" Theo boomed through the carriage.

Malfoy looked at Lee beside him and then to me and smirked, "Sorry had to sort some shit out with the new prefects this year, a bunch of twats"

He brought his arm up, resting his elbow on the wall and rubbed the side on his index finger across his chin up to his bottom lip looking down at me. I slowly widened my eyes watching his eyes observe what I was wearing. Which was very in trend, a spaghetti-strapped black skater dress with a brown oversized blazer and a beautiful pair of faux leather boots. My long brown curls laid loosely over my chest. 

I was quite proud of my outfit, I thought I looked quite hot. No, I did look hot!

His eyes stopped at my cross legs and I adjusted my position, noticing he was starring at my thighs.

Nico interrupted his thoughts because he looked up so quickly he didn't even catch my eye. Nico started going on about how we need the whole group together in his, Blaise and Theo's dorm tonight like we did nearly every day last year.

As the conversation continued I advert my eye many times trying not to look in his direction, but I failed. 

His mysterious grey eyes kept drawing back to me.