slugclub

*A small mention of Mental Illnesses, eating struggles*

Sienna Bones

4.27 am

I lay on my back staring up at Nicodemus's four-post bed, which now felt weird to sleep in, but he was probably sleeping in mine so it felt a little less weird. The dried tears left marks down my face making my cheeks feel stiff and cold. Nothing, I didn't feel anything, I felt numb. I wanted to talk to Nico or Leena but I wouldn't know what to say. 

Sitting up from the warm bed, I perch myself on the edge of the bed and sigh thinking about the long week ahead of me. I had so much to do, I had to finish the essay with Malfoy and work with Leena on this potion assessment and read about tea reading for a divination quiz. 

I walked over to the boy's bathroom, barefoot wincing at the cold floor, and looked over at Theo and Blaise's bed that had a large lump in each. I brushed my teeth with my finger, as I didn't have my toothbrush, and washed my face then sighed and sat back on the edge of the bathtub looking down at Nicodemus's top and black joggers I had put on. 

"Fuck," I mutter to myself, I couldn't bare fighting or being off with Nico if I ever lost him I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I love him too much to lose him.

I go back and grab my uniform from the night before and got changed in the bathroom. After leaving their room, a wave of sadness and loneliness filled me, I had to go back to my room where Nico, who was upset with me, Leena, who hated me and Pansy who shagged the boy that I was starting to like, all waited,  probably wishing I never stepped foot in their again.

"Tandem Uno," Our door unlocks and I step in and Lee was sat looking out the window seat on the far side of the room, she looks over and I walk towards her passing my bed then Pansy's, who was fast asleep and the Leena's, who had Nico in wrapped up in her duvet facing away from the window.

I look at Nico sleeping and look back at Leena who carried on gazing out the window, not making eye contact. 

"What do you want Sienna?" She whispered into a snarl, not wanting to wake up the others. I go over and sit opposite her but she didn't look at me.

"Lee I need you to listen to me," I sigh, whispering back.

She snapped her head to me and narrowed her eyes and thought for a second, "I can understand Theo, Pansy told me what happened with Draco, how he threw himself on her. She is in the wrong too, yes, but that is her and Theo's problem,"

I opened my mouth when she said he threw himself on her and I shut it quickly, what the fuck am I supposed it to say? 

"I care for Theo a lot, I do. It just got me just as angry, her hurting him, you didn't see him breaking down in the toilets. He was furious-

"So why were you hurt Sienna?" She leaned forward and tilted her head rudely, "Theo is like a brother to me, and I am mad at Pans too but you? You- you told Draco to punch you then slapped him Sienna?" 

I tense my jaw and tell myself to calm down and think quickly, Should I lie to her? or Tell her the truth and she might be madder at me? FUCK. I look up at her, sigh and close my eyes, here it goes, "He...and I...we had a few..I don't know ? 'moments' and well finding out that he shagged her-

"Sia, I can't just throw your hands at Pansy, you don't know the full truth, no-one does! That was something you needed to talk to Draco about,"

"I wasn't calm Leena! Theo was raging, I couldn't stop him, the next thing I knew I was punching her. But she knows she's partly in the wrong! I know I should have ignored her and gone straight to Malfoy,"