theletters

Draco Malfoy.

This letter is charmed for only the hands of Sienna Bones to handle. You will be temporarily blinded if you try to touch the owl or the letter if you are not her.

Sienna and Draco,

A lot has happened. Some good, some bad. If this has reached you properly we will get notified. We've all written something for you x

-

Hi, it's Blaise,

I really hope this has reached you wherever you are in the world.

Pansy has given birth to a baby boy.
Grayson Theodore Nott.

She won't take her eyes or hands off him, he's a peaceful baby. Luna loves him too. It was a tough birth, she said she'd never felt anything so painful.

Plus Luna is 5 months pregnant!

She thinks it's a boy but I really want a girl. It's crazy, I can't even begin to explain how weird it feels.

We've got a house in London, near Lee and Pans. Lu insisted on having a house just like her childhood house. So we have spent our time redecorating and changing the house how she wants it.

But we all miss you. A lot.

Pans should be out in a couple of days, her parents told her to live with them with the baby but she doesn't want to go. So she's bought an apartment just small enough for the both of them. She doesn't plan on staying there long.

I don't think it's my place to tell you about Dev.

Anyways, see you soon guys, stay safe.

B x

-

Hiya, it's Luna!

My lovelies, congratulations! (I saw the baby in my tea this morning for you).

Baby Grayson Nott was born on the 14th of January, at 4.32 am, Capricorn. He's a very cute baby, doesn't cry much but I feel like he's going to be very well known to many people and good with the ladies.

Poor Pansy says she doesn't see Theo at night anymore, she cried the first time she went to sleep after giving birth because he didn't turn up. But I feel a weight has lifted off her shoulders and I've never seen her been so in love with his child.

Oh! And I'm with child!

It's definitely a boy, he's going to be just gorgeous and look like his father.

Not sure if you know about Nico and Devon because I can't see what Blaise as written but everything will be okay.

Bye-bye loves, stay safe!

-

It's Pansy,

Lovegood woke me up and said I have to write something to you two.

1. I hope you're not dead.

2. Hope you're having banging sex.

I really miss you guys. Sia, I love you so much and want you to know none, I mean none, of us think any different of you. You protected your friends. And we love you for that.

You might have heard but I gave a painful fucking birth to my sweet Grayson Nott. I just see Theo in his eyes, lips, his everything. He is amazing. Narcissa really helped, she was right beside me the whole time. Of course, everyone wanted to be there but the Doctor kicked them all out. Fucking Leena was late to my own giving birth. But I didn't care after I saw his face for the first time.