movingaway

Sienna Bones.

With the growing pain in my head and the ache in my body, I look around seeing myself in a plain room with only a bed and a small window that had the morning sun shining through. I didn't know where I was. I was naked laying on my back with another naked body laying on top of me. My legs around them.

I look down, seeing a tattooed man with dirty blonde hair. I sit up and scream loudly grabbing the sheets and covering myself.

"What the fuck Sienna? Shut up!" Draco groaned and moved off me, digging his face into a pillow nearby. I sigh and sink back down hugging the back of him.

"Jesus you scared the shit out of me," I groan, nuzzling my body to his. He groans again and holds my arm that was around him, "Draco did we shag last night?" I mumble, falling back to sleep.

Draco froze, "Uhhh, no idea but my dick does hurt." 

I chuckle and sit up, pushing him on his back. Moving to sit on top of him he doesn't open his eyes but moves his hands to my thighs and waist, "Lay down." He mumbles and pulls my waist towards him.

I lay down, sitting on his low waist and sat to fall back asleep with my head in his neck and his arms around me.

~

Sadly, we all stood by the door, after taking the hangover potion that Leena brought for us, saying our goodbyes with tears in our eyes.

Devon was the second-to-last one I hugged as I wiped away a tear and held her close, "Be safe Dev and get Nico to send us a letter the minute you're close. You too Pans..." I over to Pansy, who nodded and wiped away a tear.

She pulls away and nods, "I will. God, I hope you two are going to be okay," I smile widely and kiss her cheek then she walked over to Draco, who gave her a weak smile, she rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his torso.

I look over to Luna, last one. She sadly looks at me and pulls me in for a hug. Nuzzling her face into my hair she let out a sniffle, I pull away and stroke back her hair, "Oh Luna it's going to be okay, we're going to see you guys soon, I promise."

Her small hand fold into mine as she lifts them up and kisses them, "Sienna... I-I-" She pulled me away from the group, confusingly I look back to them but focus quickly on her as she starts to whisper in my ear, "I-I have feeling something is going to go wrong... with... a birth or not a birth,"

My heart sinks and I stare at her in shock then look back to Pansy and Devon, who were both smiling at laughing with the rest of the group.

I snap my head back to Luna, "What? Who? Pans or Devon?" I worryingly ask her, she dips she head and shakes it, "What do you mean or not a birth?"

"I-I don't know, it's just a weird gut feeling," She looks at me in panic. I pull her in and hug her again.

"Oh, Luna. Don't worry, everything going to be okay." I didn't know if that was true but we all needed hope right now.

After walking back to the group, they all stood at the entrance and looked back to Draco and me one last time before leaving and return to their homes. 

Draco turned to face me and sadly looked down, "You okay?" He whispers.

"Yeah. That was the best night in a while, I'm gonna miss them all so much," My voice started to break, he pulls me in and holds my head to his chest as my tears started to flow down my cheeks.

"I'm going to miss them too,"

~

We both head back to Cassia's after cleaning and handing the keys back to Kingsley who asked about the strap-on that was out.