obedient

Sienna Bones.

"Oh my, my head, is killing me," Devon had her head in her hands and was in Nico's joggers and jumper. I came down to the commons after a good night's sleep and sat in the armchair looking across the hungover girls.

I giggle and tuck my legs up to my chest and hold the mug of coffee close, trapping the heat, "Dev, sweetheart, how you are and Nico alive? You were necking down drinks the whole night!" 

"Shhh," She whispers whilst she closes her eyes and puts the hood over her head, tightening the drawstrings, "Don't remind me,"

Shaking my head, I look over to Leena who was blowing on her hot drink, tucking her legs in like me, "You okay Lee?"

"No, Blaise wasn't at the party last night and I don't see him at all now we're back," She sighed and looked upset, Leena and Blaise are very close, they usually tell each other if they are seeing someone new or if the hook up with someone, "I think he might be seeing someone. And they're not in Slytherin, that's for sure, think they might be in ra-

The common room doors open and we all look up to see Blaise walking in, he sighed when he saw us, Leena was already up and storming over to him, "Where were you? And what's up with you lately Blaise? Your not with the group, you sneak out when you can and Theo said he sees you sneaking out at night!" 

Blaise rolls his eyes and walks past her heading for the boy's corridor, "Fuck off Leena, seriously," She scoffs and follows after him shouting louder. I look over to Devon with a 'Yikes' face but she was fast asleep of the sofa.

I relax in the armchair, whilst I let Draco sleep in. I look around at the destroyed room, good to be back.

~

This was it, we were finally able to go to Hogsmeade without having to stress about an assessment or essays to be handed in the next day. I love Hogsmeade so much, it was a little like the small village that my parents lived in. Once we all got ready and made our way down to the entrance hall, I spotted Draco further ahead walking towards the bridge.

I jog up to him and bump into him making him down to me confused, he furrows his eyebrows and rolled his eyes away.

"Um, afternoon moody," I chuckle and roll my eyes back just walking beside him. I couldn't help but think that we're not like other couples, we don't hold hands and swing them as we skip around together. No, we're more like the type to walk, appreciate each other's company and just talk. Not like I want a relationship where we walk around showing it to everyone but he never did anything 'boyfriendy' in public, which just made me feel weird.

He scoffed and carried on walking without looking or talking to me, that's weird he's usually mocking me by now or talking about how he's going to buy everyone's drinks, just because he has money. 

"Hey, what's up love?" I gently brush my hand up against his and go to hold it but he ripped his arm away and walked faster, now at the end of the woods, entering the village.

"I'm fine Sienna," He snaps back and walks away leaving me standing in shock, what the fuck did I do? His moody ass can fuck off and calm down before he speaks to me like that again.

I step back and the group come up beside me so I decided to walk with them into the cold, low lying village. We walked around and go into nearly all the shops, getting gifts or treats for ourselves. I brushed off Draco's bad attitude and just had a great time with my friends, we finally left Honeydukes and agreed on going to the three broomsticks for drinks.

We walk into the small pub and a wave of heat, laughter and great atmosphere hit us as we walk around it. The pub was full and I noticed the golden trio sitting near the front, always looking like they were planing something. Ron narrows his eyes at me and Granger slaps his hand getting his attention making him stop staring at me, both Potter and Granger look like they were telling Ron off. The group go for the corner booth table at the back, I catch up and sit by Nico, "I saw Dragon boy coming from the dodgy end of town you know, you guys okay?" Lee whispers to me as we scoot in and takes a sit in the booth the other side of me.