bigreveal

*Acts of violence in this chapter, viewer discretion advised*

Draco Malfoy

"Boy, you will get this done and not fail me," He raised his hand me to before my mother jumped in front.

"Lucius please, stop he's just-

My mother fell to the floor and held her face with a pool of tears forming in her eyes. I move forward to help her but a sharp pain pointed into the middle of my chest.

"Don't even think about it. Our Lord wants you to do your task if you don't, don't think there is room forgiveness in this family," My father was poking his stupid walking stick into my chest, he had got very sick over the past couple of months, he looked worse then me, thinner and fragile, "You mess this up and the family name will be ruined, I'll drop you quicker then you know,"

He was so close nearly nose to nose, I blinked every time he would come near scared he would raise his hand to me. 

"Get out of my sight boy," 

I dip my head and turn to leave his office when the Lord Voldemort stood right behind me, my heart sank to my stomach and I wanted to run, so far, away from my family, away from this hell, we call life.

"Draco, I hope you will fulfil your duties this year, we don't want anything going wrong. Do we?" He snarled through his teeth.

I wake up boiling hot, sweat dripping off me, breathing so heavy that I climb out my bed and stumble into the bathroom. 

I felt my breathing get heavier has a was grabbing the edges of the sink, I look up and see water streaks down my face.

"FUCK," I screamed slamming my fist into the mirror smashing it making glass break into my knuckles, I fall to the floor and cover my face, I could feel my arm burning up. I look down at the hideous mark and felt myself tearing up again.

No! You will not fucking cry. Not over something as pathetic as this. 

As pathetic as you.

~

Of course, I was going to be in a shit mood in the morning but I got up and headed for the quidditch fields. We were finally starting to practise again and I heard about recruiting new players. This will be interesting.

I reach the Quidditch fields and saw the team in the centre of the pitch.

"Malfoy, wait up!" I turn around to see the blonde girl running up to me in Slytherin Quidditch robes, the same as mine. I scoff and look at her robes.

"The hell you got that on for, you don't think you're going to get on the team with Rackharrow as Captain do you?" I snarl, carrying on walking with my broom in my hand.

She smirks and walks ahead of me, "Well I was the youngest player to play for the L'Équipe du Feu, see you on the field Malfoy,"

I knew a bit about the French teams, I knew the Fires (L'Équipe du Feu) were the best, second after the national team that beat Turkey in the world cup.

Try-outs were on, it was Du Pont and only a few fifth and fourth years. Rackharrow started try-outs and Du Pont took on the position as a chaser.

Anyways, turns out she's somewhat decent, she got the quaffle in nearly every time and was really good at distracting the keeper. She could be useful on the team, as long as she stays out of my way.

We landed as the weather started to get worse and it started to drizzle a bit. Rackharrow gathered everyone round to read out who made the team.

"Right, pretty much, you were all crap and can go," I raise my eyebrows in surprise at him as everyone started to walk off, "Oh wait, Du Pont, is it? Yeah you really good, you made chaser if you're up for it?"