annualsummerball

Hey chicks, this isn't the end but just a long, wholesome and sad chapter.

And also thank you so much for reading, like this is my first fanfic that I've written dn I've literally never been so invested into writing it. I don't even care how many people read it I flipping love writing and seeing your reactions. Thank you for my base who have helped me through it and stuck with me the whole way through <3

*TW, drug use*

Sienna Bones.

My heart was slowly breaking second thinking, if you may, about Draco and I's decision to leave everyone after the ball. Draco didn't want to leave his mum in the house alone with everyone, what if they all went back to their owns homes and she would be alone. My mind was racing with thoughts.

But for now, I will enjoy the night and talk to him before we leave for the ball.

We stood in our ball-ready dresses in front of the mirror, side by side like we use to in our dorm. I slip my hand into Pansy's and she almost shook her head out of the haze.

"You okay?"

She presses her lips into a thin line and nodded, "Yeah, just thought I'd be bringing Theo to the next ball," She rubbed her hand over her stomach and looked in the mirror, "I guess in a way... I am."

A smile grew on my lips, "Yeah," I look into the mirror and smile leaning my head on her shoulder, "You look amazing as well,"

Artist's Instagram: Annavek94.art

"I'm so surprised Narcissa's dress fit perfectly, plus... my mother is going to kill me for wearing green," She smiled, "I'm excited..."

She turns to face me and smiles at me excitingly.

"What?" I chuckle.

"I just love the new hair, it's very you." She runs her fingers through the ends of my new short straightened hair that I had permanently transformed to rest just above my shoulders.

"Not too short?"

"Might be less hair for Malfoy to grab onto but enough for a good grip," She teases, I hit her arm in shock.

"Pans!" I look back in the mirror and flatten it.

We both giggle and turn around to walk out of the room and go to pick Luna up form her room.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

No one answers.

"Weird, didn't Luna say she was getting ready in here?" I asked. Pansy nods and knocks again.

"Lovegood! Out now, I need to see what you're wearing!" Pansy shouts and I laugh.

The door swings open and we both look eye-wide at the Blonde with messed up hair, in a crunched white nightie dress and breathing heavily with red lips, bruises on her neck and a little bit of mascara under her eyes. She was blushed and straightening her back, rushing to look behind her then snapping back us.