isolated

Sienna Bones

That Sunday everyone was drained from the night before. What a night. After Draco left, I went back down to the party that had started to quiet down, Theo had put on a lo-fi automatic shuffle playlist and was slow dancing with Pansy. But many people were passed out on the sofas, stairs and around the commons. 

I joined Nico and Blaise, who had started doing some muggle crap called snow I think it was. 

I wasn't drunk enough to forget what I did with Draco, but I was just tipsy and really horny.

Lee had gone off with the girl in the year above, me and the guys passed out on the sofas. Draco must have gone back to his own room, Mr Malfoy had obviously bought it for him starting his last two years of Hogwarts.

And that was the night dying down with the music and lights still going. 

~

"Woah, careful there Sia," Nico said looking down at me sleeping with my head on his low stomach, with one of his legs bent up resting on the back of the sofa. "Someone else might want to say good morning"

I giggle pushing my self up with my hands on his hips. He moves up the sofa to rest his head on the arm of the sofa, giving me more to sit up. I sit back on my legs still facing him with my hands now on either side of his legs.

"Shit, what did you give me Nico?" I said rubbing my head and looking around the destroyed common room.

"Well after you disappeared for a bit Blaise and I dug into some Snow and then the party really kicked off. Yeah, by the way, where did you go?"

I look at him searching my brain to straighten my thoughts.

My eyes widen and I slap my hand across my mouth.

"Si, What- What happened? Are you okay? Sienna?" Nico said sitting up to look at me more.

"S- sorry Nico," I shutter scrambling my self up off the sofa, I had changed back into my clothes but my top was untucked, "I-I-I just need to- umm-sorry-need to-

And I didn't even finish my sentence running through the commons and up the stairs to my dorm.

I heard Nico calling my name as I rushed away.

I ran up to my door, holding my shoes. I slowly tiptoed into my room not looking if Pansy or Leena were in here, but I didn't expect them to be here as Lee was off with the blonde seventh year and I guessed Pansy got herself a guy.

"Huh? What are you doing Sienna?" A muffled voice came from one of the beds.

I spin around quickly and saw Pansy laying naked flat on her stomach with only a think blanket on her, her duvet was on the floor and her sheets were very wrinkled.

Looking at the pillows on the floor I walk over mouth open wide and sit down on the edge of her bed. 

"Who the fuck did you shag?" I say with an amused smile on my face. 

She groaned and sat up pulling the blanket to cover her self. "Fucking bastard just left me and with only a blanket," She huffed, closing her eyes and burying her face into her knees.

I raise my eyebrows and look over to her nightstand that had a watch on it. Picking up the watch and looking at the time, I flipped it as I saw an engravement on the back.

T.N

I open my mouth to say something but quickly shut it into a smirk. Placing the watch gently back, making sure she didn't see me, I giggle sitting closer to her. "Was he good though?"