savethem

Hectic...

Sienna Bones.

After my very useful half an hour study session with Draco, I head back down to the commons and prepare to walk straight to my room, ready for a night of good sleep. It was past dinner and students were starting to hang out in the common room but I walk through noticing the three boys in the corner by a table at the back.

I walk into my room and saw a dirty blonde girl in Leena's arms. I pauce and wait befor running through my room, throwing my bag on the floor, I jump across my bed, to Leena's bed and throw my arms around her, "DEVON! Your back! I've missed you so much," She hugs back.

She laughed and fell back as I fell onto her and Leena, "Aww Sia, I missed you too," She sits up and we hug each other, more caring and emotional, "I-I'm sorry. I love you so much, Thank you. Thank you, you and Lee saved my life," She whimpered going weak.

We break apart and I look at her tired eyes and tuck her darker blonde hair behind her ear, "I love you too. Please don't ever scare me like that again. All I want is for you to be happy and safe,"

"I know, I'm going to be okay," She smiles as I hold her face. My eyes travel to her hair and I pick it up and give her a shocked look, "Oh yeah, I'm a metamorphmagus and I don't know how to control it," She smiled innocently and my jaw dropped it the floor.

Sat there, speechless, I heard Pansy and Leena giggle at me, "Yeah that was our first reactions too," Pansy laughed.

We all talked and giggled for an hour or so about trying to get Devon to change her hair colour or her height, it was all very funny. Leena started talking about how she knows she going to ace the potions test as I bring up me trying to get Draco to study. After our fun, bubbly subjects run out we start to move on to me and Draco. I told them that he and I argued for a week straight but still continued to have...angry sex. They didn't know whether to laugh, be worried or stay quiet. I reassured them that we were okay and it was just a stupid week. We were just always around each other and got annoyed at everything. Pansy was right...some time apart was good.

"I think we've both got past it, we still need to talk about a few things but I promise we're okay now. I few days apart was good...I miss though," I smile and squeeze Devon's hand and look around to Pansy, "And Theo?"

Her face lights up and she blushes, "Well, we've decided to not put labels on it but we know where each other stand," The smile on her face showed that she was comfortable and happy, "I told him I love him and wow, he loved to hear that," She smirked as we all laugh and cover our ears back and talk more.

Leena was dozing off in Pansy's arms and me, Devon and Pansy were talking quietly, "So, how're things with Nico? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," Pansy says softly as I hold Devon's hand and she nods, smiling.

"We talked, a lot, about us, what happened. We got in a few disagreements but they quickly ended, usually with him crying or me. But were perfect, I love him more than anything," She said honestly, "I know that he's there for me, alwa-

"UP! UP! NOW!" Nico comes running in the room with Theodore following him. They ran over so abruptly that Leena woke up. They didn't have a single ounce of laughter or joke in their voice, no it was all very serious.

"What the fuck? I was sleepi-

Theodore grabs Pansy by the wrist and drags her out of the bed, pushing Leena out the way. Nico did the same to Devon. Leena and I jump up and ran after the boys, dragging the girls. Nico looks back to Leena and I quickly with a worried look on his face, "We need to go, now, we can use my portal key-