thebreakdown

*TW- mentions of suicide and depression*

thebreakdown...

His face was becoming so much more blurry every time she saw him, which was every night, but she didn't care. At least she felt his presence. The pain didn't come until later until it was all gone, which is why she never wanted to leave. It's why she would rather sleep all day and wait for the suffering later if it meant she got to see him. She dreamt of nothing else, it was always the same, him, he looked the exact same as the day he left in her arms.

She stretched out her arms to him, he smiled and pulled her up out of bed. Cupping her face, "I can't wait to hug you after this is over," He whispered. And she wrapped her arms around his torso.

Tilting her head into his hands, she closed her eyes then held his hands, feeling them then to his wrists and up to his arms, "Where are you?"

He leant forward, making sure she could hear him, "Right here, always with you," She heard his voice everywhere, "I'm so much closer then you think,"

She could physically feel his breath linger, making the strand of hair by her ear move, shivers sent down her spine. She could actually feel his breath.

She hitched her breath as she felt his hand brush across her stomach and stay there gently from behind her, "I'll be back sooner then you know my love, just in a different way,"

Her hand went straight to her stomach as she sat up and for once, didn't wake up screaming or crying, instead, a shocked smile crept across her face. She looked around the room like she did every time she woke up but like always, nothing, he was never there. 

"Theo..." She smiled as she kept her hand on her stomach and closed her eyes as a single tear ran down her face.

~

Sienna Bones.

Her skin was so warm in the morning, even with the sheets on her lower back she didn't get cold. Opening my eyes, I stroked my hand carefully on her back and leant over to kiss her shoulder. It may have been a one-time thing but it still meant something to me.

Walking down the cold spiralling stairs, in pair of Nico's sister's leggings and Leena's jumper, I stopped at the bottom to see Nico hugging Devon from behind as they were whispering, both staring out of the window to the beach.

"Que veux-tu faire aujourd'hui chérie? [What do you want to do today darling?]" I hear Nico whisper in French, didn't know he knew it to be honest.

"Hmm rester au lit avec toi ou on pourrait aller en ville et se promener? [Hmm stay in bed with you or we could go into town and go for walk?]" Devon replied, what the hell are they saying?

I clear my throat at them making myself known, "Morning lovebirds," They both turn around blushed. 

Nico walked over to the kettle, "Morning Sia, sorry about our...early signing off last night, Devon was tired-

Devon laughed but turned into a weak cough, "Yes, yes I was very tired by the end of the night," She rolled her eyes and sipped into her tea with a smirk.

I giggle and shake my head, whilst I walk over to the kettle, "I'll get the tea, I'm sure you must be tired too," I pour myself some water and herbal tea leaves. Nico suppresses a smile and walks back over to Devon to drink his morning black coffee.

"I see you've got my sister's leggings on-

"Sorry I hope that's okay," 

"Of course, I mean when you lose your jogger's down here, what else are you supposed to wear with Leena's jumper?" He cheekily smirks and nods over to the living room, where he had folded Draco's jogger neatly on the coffee table. I open my mouth, thinking how Leena took them off to kiss me everywhere. I look back to him shocked and pleading, "Don't, don't worry you know I'm not going to say anything,"