myabilities?

Devon Du Pont.

The cold night breeze crept in through the greenhouse green roof making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, vines, plants and flowers were alive and growing all around me. I loved the greenhouses, especially the big circular one, where you could open the circular roof, lay down on the top floor, and stare at the shining stars. I did it often, usually alone because it was peaceful, I brought Nico up once and he was like a small child looking at a fairground. His eyes were wide and he had a huge smile on his face, he was shocked that he'd never been into this greenhouse, we both got very heated in the moment, let's just say thank Merlin there is no portraits in the greenhouses.

I produced a warming spell and took my robe off, putting it behind my head and relaxed staring up out the open glass window and pictured constellations. Dora would love this, she was just a sweetheart, she and I had finally started to get to close. It was hard being away from her, we grew apart, she started Hogwarts when I was 5, then the year she finished I was sent to France. We never got to grow up with each other, she was 7 years older, but now she has a boyfriend, who is a lot older but cute, and we can finally talk and hang out.

Beautiful, the sky was pitch black and the stars were poking through the night so clearly. This is what peace was.

"Dev? You in here?" I heard shouting from the bottom floor. Jumping up I stick my head over the Balcony and saw Sienna looking around the greenhouse. She looks up and saw me smiling at her and jogs up the spiralling metal stairs.

"Sorry, just wanted to check on the motherworts, didn't mean to stay long, but come up and have a look at the sky," I smiled and grabbed her hand, dragging her down to lay beside me, "It's just beautiful Sienna,"

She turned her head to look at me but I just imagine what my mum had told me about stars when I was younger.

"You should never feel alone in this world Devon, see each star? Each one represents someone you love, they will look over you, always. You're never truly alone, we will always share the same moon, no matter where we are," She tightened her arm around me and pulled me onto her lap.

"Do you have people up there mummy?" I rested my head on her chest and closed my eyes.

She stroked my light blonde hair, "Yes sweetie, your father, Tonks and you, all have a star. You all have a special place in heart,"

I let my eyes drift away and she cradled me until I was asleep.

"Shall we head back Dev?" Sienna said and I finally looked at her, "We've been here a while.."

I nod and we start to get up, bright lights filled my eyes and I tried to grab the railing or the wall to steady myself when I started to see small white dots, they weren't the bright beautiful stars, no they were more like loads of pins trying to stop me from moving. Sienna started to become blurry, my head began to throb and my legs felt like they couldn't support me. My stomach felt like liquid and almost felt it turn as I got up more. I try to reach out to Sienna before almost falling.

"Si..sienna...help...

"DEV! Shit, Devon what happen- SHIT!"

The last thing I heard was Sienna running over to me and trying to catch me. Everything went black.
-
"What the fuck were you doing in the greenhouse so late at night?"

The comforting voice relaxed me, though it may have been an angry attitude, it left like ages since I heard it.

"Don't use that tone with me Nico, at least I was there, she could have fallen over the fucking balcony!"