rosier?

Nicodemus Adler

"Slow the fuck down, your to high to be running, NICO!" 

Sienna ripped her hand out of my grasp and stopped in her tracks. Dinner had ended and I needed to get out of the hall before she saw me, it was a mistake, she was in the wrong. 

"Sia please can we just get back to the fucking commons,"

"No, not until you tell me what's going on," She was looking at me from eye-to-eye until her facial expression changed and she looked petrified, "Oh my gosh, your mad at me aren't you? It was nothing we, I-

"What? No, no. It's, fuck, you know what? follow me," I grabbed her hand and headed towards an empty classroom before she could even talk back. I shut the door and sighed, "Okay, look, that girl, Dev, well. Her and I, we...you know...did it. It was at the ball at the Malfoy Manor and she, god she was gorgeous. Well, afterwards we went out the back of the gardens and talked for ages. We just listened to each other"

I started pacing across the classroom rubbing the back of my neck. That night didn't end well.

"Right..." Sienna dragged almost waiting for me to say the bad part.

"Sia I feel like shit, we got on so well, I'd never spoken to someone so much in one night. Then she had to go but it was as if she was in a rush, anyway. I wanted her to stay but she just kept walking away," I dipped my head in shame, "I admit that I probably didn't go about it the right way but neither did she, I remember saying or shouting maybe 'What so were gonna ignore what we have?' Well, I think it was something like that, but she turned around and fucking slapped me and told me that she didn't feel anything and never wanted to see me again."

"Oh, Nico,"

"She pushed me away, I could see it. There was no way, if she experienced the same night I did, then there was no way she could be mad or angry or-

Sienna pulled me in and wrapped her arms around my neck, "You need to talk to her Nico. What if she's feeling the same way?"

I pull away from the hug and looked down at her confused as if she didn't just hear what I told her. "God your so dumb Nico," She laughed, pulling fully away from the hug and grabbing my hand walking out of the classroom, "A girl will have one small insignificant moment with someone and think about them for the next month, trust me, by the sounds of it she was avoiding her feelings."

We walk down towards the dungeons as I talked about the ball and how was something our parents arranged, I didn't really know why but I tried to avoid the talk about my parents, they weren't even with me half night. They were in a meeting upstairs. I didn't tell Draco either about her, don't think he even knew she came, it was weird it's like I just wanted her all to myself.

"And that's Draco Malfoy, the moody one. That's nearly everyone apart from the Zabini's and Sienna and Nic- Ah there they are! Yo guys come over and meet Devon" Theo stood up and skipped over, throwing his arms over Sienna and I, "Devon meet Sienna Bones and Nicodemus Adler, well you-