windowchats

Sienna Bones

For the past few days, all I could think about him. His touch. His voice. His eyes. HIM

"Merlin, there is no way he's thinking about you Sienna," I say to myself having my morning shower and rinsing the rose shampoo out of my hair. 

I woke up earlier just so I could to have a quick shower before my charms class first thing. I finished my shower turning off my muggle radio and walking back into my dorm to get changed. 

"Sia you used my flipping shampoo," Leena said angrily walking past me to get to the bathroom "I can smell it from here"

I scoff at her bad mood. She's not a morning person.

"Good morning to you too," I mutter, now opening my nightstand to grab underwear and a bralet. 

Taking off my towel, I stepped into my pants and tried to hook my bralet at the back but it was just one of those days where I just couldn't do it. I throw my head back in anger and huff.

"Fucks sake, come here," Leena came over and hooked my bralet.

I turned round to face her giving her an apologetic smile and gave her doggy eyes. She smirked and rolled her eyes.

"Love you," Leaning forward to peck a soft kiss on her cheek, walking past her to grab my uniform from our wardrobe. 

"Love you too, and don't use my shampoo again," She said closing the bathroom door to have a shower. 

Luckily Pansy's lazy ass didn't have classes first period. We were all getting used to the free periods. They became handy sometimes when you had a hangover.

Once changed I waited for Lee to get out the shower and get ready, we walked to our charms class. The rest of the group did charms too but at different times to us, but because I was born with pure luck we got to share the class with Ron, Potter, Susan and Goyle. 

Though Draco sometimes speaks to the dumb duo, Crabbe and Goyle weren't really on the same page as the rest of our group. So we subtly grew apart from them as we got older.

We walk into the charms class and sit on the right at the top, by the walls of the classroom. 

"Good morning class, now as I mentioned last week, we will be doing the projects in class until your quiz next" The short man with moon-shaped glasses beamed around the class, "Stay in your partners for now but please do help each other if you need it"

"Ooo exciting," Leena whispered sarcastically into my ear making me quietly laugh.

After working on the charms work for a bit Leena nudged my quickly in ribs making me look up at her annoyed, she was looking at a broad-shouldered ginger boy who was looking shyly down at us.

"Uhh hey Sia- Sienna, just wondering if you and Zabini have the homework from last week," Ron said without fully looking at me "Sorry, I was told to collect them"

I subtly roll my eyes. Leena and I reach into our bags to get our homework. I stretched my arm up to give it to him and he takes it from us. He starts to walk away before stopping and turning back at me.

"Are we okay by the way," 

I scoff and look up at him narrowing my eyes.

"Well, you did accuse me, and Leena, of being part of the Inquisitorial squad, which I told you, many times, that we weren't," I really did want to be okay with him, I mean I was really close to him and the twins, "I'll see you around this year Weasley", not trying to sound rude, but more civil.