ineverstopped

4 months later...

Sienna Bones

Having Katsumi around the house a lot was so helpful, she gave me special Japanese tea that her mother made her when she was pregnant with Daichi. It soothed the stomach pains and relaxed your body so you could just sit back. She would teach me all the things I needed to know, how to hold them, feed them and clean them.

Obviously, she didn't know about twins so Draco and I would gather books to learn from. We also started painting and decorating the room right beside ours to be their room but I didn't want them in a separate room until they were at least a year old.

Draco told me it wasn't good to hold onto them as they would grow up with separation anxiety. They're my babies, they will sleep next to me if I want them too!

Well, if either of them grows up to either have mine or Draco's problems then we're both screwed.

We also got news back from Nico after we told him about me being pregnant. Devon was alive.

She was in intensive care and had some magical stone put in her heart before she gave birth so that there was a 100% chance the baby would live. I just wanted to be there for them but we couldn't.

Nico explained they brought Devon and Estella home. Devon was on bed rest and Nico ended up having to look after Estella, Teddy and Dev but her mum, Andromeda, was coming round to help him.

It must have been so hard for him.

I decided on one wall being light orange with healthy magical growing plants around the place. Two beautiful cots. Draco hated having them the 'typical' colours of their sex. So they were just both white. I hated the idea too.

As I finished charming the paint dry, I step back, nodded at the preparation of my children. I make my way downstairs, holding my small bump growing and head for the living area. Huffing back into the comfy sofa, I groan and rest my eyes.

Draco had made some friends in the town, that he would go out, playing poker and drink with.

It was good for him to make friends, he needed more than me and Katsumi. It's not like I was annoyed he was out a lot.

Maybe just a little.

Was I too much?

Was I being hormonal just annoying for him?

Fucks sake, why am I overthinking this?

I heard the front door open as he walked in and heard him stumble, talking and mumbling to himself.

I roll my eyes and look at my watch.

"Fucking half 10," I whisper to myself.

Making my way over to the kitchen, I summon a glass of water and walk over to the stairs, taking a few steps.

"Sienna darling! You alright gorgeous?" He slurred from the front door.

I sigh and turn around, seeing he still had his shoes on, "Take your shoes off,"

"Ah!" He chuckled and plopped on the floor as he threw his shoes off and stumbled back up, holding into the wall as he walked past the stairs, "Come! Talk to me!" He laughed.

As he walked out of eyesight, I run my tongue along the side of my cheek as I shake my head and debate even going down to talk to him.

If he was going to be drunk and a dick I really wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Siennaaaaa Boonessss get that beauty of a goddess down here," he said drunk as he rummaged through the cupboards, "That's you by the way!"

I sigh and walk back down to the kitchen and place my glass back on the counter. He was humming to myself as his shirt was a mess and eyes droopy.