onelasttime

Omg I love this chapter so much you don't understand.

You will love it, trust me chicks<3 It's for everyone who wanted the band back together.

Nicodemus Adler.

"Dev, Dev where's the thingy- doodie dummy thing, he won't stop crying." 

I wipe the sweat off my forehead as I fold the straps on his diaper and look around the table trying to find his yellow dummy. Picking him up, I gently pat his back as he cried out and squealed in my ear.

"Oh come on Teddy, please stop crying. I've already fed you. Dev!" I groan out and walk over to the bed, where Devon was sleeping.

"Nico shut him up! Please!" She sits up and rubs her face, turning on the side lamp, "Give him here," She opened her arms out.

Gently, holding him, I sit down beside her and pass him to her. She cradles him and holds his small head on her shoulder. I look down at the 4-month-year-old baby, who became quieter and cooed as he fell asleep. She gently moved down, resting him on her chest.

"How-how, oh I don't care as long as he's quiet," I sigh and sink down, turning over to face her and kiss her shoulder. His face was turned to me, he big cheeks built up, squeezing his face.

Devon looked down to him and rubbed her hand on his small back, patting his butt, "Nico?" She whispers tiredly.

"Yes chérie?" I look up at her, seeing the bags under her eyes and hair tied back.

We had both got so tired lately, moving back to the summer house for a while whilst we started to raise Teddy. Andromeda told us to have his cot in our room and his table that had a fuck load of baby stuff nearby. We both decided to stay here for a bit then move to Paris when we're comfortable.

She takes her other hand and rests it in mine, I intertwine our hands and move closer to rest my other arm over her stomach and face close to hers. She closes her eyes.

"I-I'm scared," She whispers.

I furrow my eyebrows and kiss her shoulder again as I start to close my eyes, "Oh Dev," I rest my  lips over hers, "Why?"

"The baby... You know, what if Teddy doesn't like her or something goes wrong with the birth?" I snap my eyes open. I felt like my heart skipped a beat.

Squeezing her hand and lifting my other hand to pat Teddy's little butt, "Last time was different, we weren't ready but now we're already a family." I say. She opened her eyes and pecks my lips, "Wait, did you say her? You think it's a girl?" I couldn't help but smile.

She nods, "I can feel it, plus girls run in the family, me, Dora, my mum, Narcissa and Bellatrix. Teddy's that first boy in ages and I just know she's going to be a fiery one," I felt my cheeks warm up as she spoke so casually. Her eyes started drifting again.

"Go to sleep, my love," I whisper and gently peck her lips.

She hums and falls asleep with Teddy in our arms.

A baby girl. Devon and I mixed together. Having the most stunning women like her as a mother, my baby is going to so precious. And my beautiful son, god I never knew I would love one tiny human so much, taking him in was the best decision of my life. 

~

After putting Teddy into his cot I tip-toed out of the room, walking down the stairs to see Devon eating a bag of tortilla chips and chocolate spread. Her craves were all over the place.

As I chuckle, she looks up and smiles, "He down for his nap?" She eats another chip. I nod and walk over taking the bag out of her hands, "Hey!"

"That's not lunch, let me cook you something," I kiss her forehead and put the bag and spread back into the cupboard, "What do you want?" I take a deep breath and walk over to the fridge, poking my head in.