punchmeback

*Acts of voilence again sorry:( Viewers discretion advised*

Sienna Bones

"This is it, the last day of this awful fucking week," I groan playing with my breakfast and leaning my elbow on the table huffing.

Draco hadn't spoken to me at all since our 'thing' in the cupboard, he avoided me all day and morning and night. This was ridiculous, it was too typical of him to do this, he avoided me after the party and after our first encounter at the lake. He had a real problem. He was a moody git and never hung with group anymore apart from Theo. 

"Sia I don't know what you're on about, it hasn't even been that bad of a week, apart from you getting plastered in the middle of the week," Nico slurps his morning black coffee, he never really had breakfast. 

I rolled my eyes and go back to just stirring my cereal.

"So Ponie, how's your first week been?" Blaise says stuffing a sausage in his mouth.

Lee hits my knee with her's under the table and I look to her and she subtly rolled her eyes at me tilting her head to Devon. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I knew Lee wasn't fully warming up to Devon yet because what she did to Nico, which he told her about. But Devon was really nice and just seemed a bit nervous moving to a new school.

"Du Pont," She giggles, "And it's been a warm welcome, from someone people. I didn't expect to be in Slytherin though, my sis- I know someone who had been sorted into Hufflepuff in the past so I guessed I thought I'd go there but I think I'm better here,"

Pansy raises an eyebrow at Blaise as if saying 'this girl just said she wanted to be in Hufflepuff?' 

I look up to Devon, opposite me, beside Nico, "My sister is in Hufflepuff, maybe she will know your friend, What was their name?"

Devon stiffens up and shakes her head, "Oh no, I doubt it, they left like 6 years ago, so, slim chance" She shutters and avoided everyone's stare.

"Pans," Theo snarls getting Pansy attention, She looks up and gives him a small pathetic smile, "Can I talk to you," He stood up and stepped over the bench. Barely anyone noticed as they were all in conversation, but I did and he looked suspicious of her and almost, angry.

"Now Pansy!"

She quickly gets up and gulps walking after Theo towards the exit of the great hall.

After breakfast, we all walked different directions to head to class. I walked towards the greenhouse when I heard running footsteps beside me, I turn around and saw Devon catching up to me.

"Hey, do you know where herbology is? I changed my transfiguration class and I can't find anyone in Slytherin that does it!"

I chuckle and nod, smiling at her, "Don't worry, I do it. There is only two of us, well now three that you do it, just follow me,"

We walk together towards the greenhouses talking about Herbology and how much she knows. 

"Mallowsweet! Someone, please tell me the use of it." Professor Sprout beamed around the class and held up a large green leaf.

The class was silent, everyone looked around to see if anyone knew. "Don't worry, I haven't taught you it yet so I don't expect you to kno- Ah! our new student, Miss Du Pont, go ahead," I look beside me and saw Devon had her hand shyly up and her cheeks went red.

"Umm, Mallowsweet is used by centaurs, they burn the leaf, observing the fumes and flames to refine the results of their stargazing."

Professor Sprout and the rest of the class all looked impressed. That's N.E.W.T-level teachings, she must have been taught it at Beauxbatons. I look over at Susan and Hermione who nearly had their mouth open in shock staring at Devon.