Eyes

Sienna Bones.

"SIENNA!" He shouted again angrily, "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?"

I didn't look back to Logan or Devon, just had my eyes fixed on him.

He's here?

My feet worked on their own, I was walking quickly towards him, ignoring his demand. His eyes were looking past me, to the man holding Devon up but as soon a he got close he walked past him, heading for the other man. I stretch forward and grab his hand but he tugs me away.

"WHO THE ARE FUCK YOU, TWAT?" He screams, I heard Logan scoff. Nico ran past me towards Devon, who was swaying.

"Shit, did you go to Wedding?" I heard Nico say as he held Devon.

He took Devon in his arms and thanked Logan briefly before walking her over into the grass more so she could realise all the alcohol.

"Watch yourself there mate," I heard Logan chuckle. I found myself behind him, I stepped in front of the Blonde and place my hands on his chest, holding him back. Turns out, they were the same height, I was convinced Logan would be bigger, in the shoulders and arm area than him but it looked like nearly all Draco's muscles were bigger.

Draco had got stronger, I could feel it.

"They hell you doing bringing two 17-year-old girls home you fucking nonce?"

I hold him back as he pushes forward, "Alright dickhead, I was bringing them back before Devon passed out. Who the fuck is this guy Sienna?"

Draco snapped his head down to me and tensed his jaw and breathing heavily, "This your boy-toy? Thought you'd try someone older? fucking disgusting-" He bit back.

"What the fuck Draco?" I raise my voice and push him back, "I don't know the guy, met him like 3 hours ago, fucks sake!" I grab his hand and drag him towards the house.

I storm in, letting go and turning around to him, "How did you get here?"

"Floo,"

"Floo?" I scoff and roll my eyes, thinking how Nico told me it wasn't working, "What you are doing here Draco?"

He tried to calm his breathing when his face slowly dropped as he looked down at my body, not checking me out, almost seeing how frail and thin I'd become. He opened his mouth and stared back to me, walking closer, "Every day... is hell without you, I'm going insane, knowing that anything could be happening to you and I wouldn't know. I'm not there to protect you-

"Why would you think you need to protect me? You were the one that said that anyone would be better than me, you said you weren't truly happy with me," I started to raise my voice, "You said I was a Monster Draco! YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU COULDN'T BE WITH ME, SO WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

I shake my head and step back, seeing him dip his head.

"I didn't mind any of it. I just want to talk-

"Talk?"

"Yes! I need to talk to you, see your face, hear you," He steps forwards to me, closer but I didn't move, I stared deep into his eyes, "Don't tell me that you've been fine these past two weeks, don't say that you've been moving on because I know you haven't. I haven't. Can we please talk about this, it was a mistake, all of it! I regret every word I said, you make me so fucking happy, you make me a better person, I do want to marry you, Sienna. I can't see the rest of my life without you, your not a monster. You're amazing, you're the most amazing person I've ever met,"

I feel myself starting to breathe heavier, "We're not happy anymore... but we can't let go, so we hurt each other... and call it love," He shook his head and gently brought his hands up to my face. They were warm, melting me. My eyes close instantly and I hitch my breath.