thetalk

YOOOOOoooo, sorry if anything is weird this chapter I might have been high when I wrote half of it ahahhaaha. anyways.

Remember to vote my chicks.

Sienna Bones

"Are you fucking kidding me, you cheated! How-why?"

He chuckles.

I slam my cards down on the coffee table and huff, as he grabs the coins from my side.

Draco smugly leans back tucking his hands behind his head.

"Such a bad loser." He said casually whilst stretching out his legs under the low table.

I lean over the table and pick up his cards, seeing the nine of hearts, 4 of spades and jack of hearts, "You-you FUCKS SAKE. I could have beaten you!" I cross my arms and angrily sit back, on the sofa's edge.

He laughs out and looks back to the coins, stacking them on top of one another, "Pokerface my dear, it's all about the bluff." He smirks.

Smug fucker.

I roll my eyes and bite the inside of my cheeks trying not to smirk back.

He moves across the table and sits down on the floor beside me to rest his hand on my inner thigh, gripping it.

"I'll teach you how to play proper poker, then we can team up and nick all Blaise's money. How does that sound?" He says, gently brushing his fingers on my bare legs.

I chuckle, "Yeah whatever... he won't know what's coming," I bit my lip. He lets go of my thigh and stretching his arm across the edge of the sofa, over my shoulders.

His other hand moves both my legs over his lap and hold them there as he pushes me close, attaching our lips.

I kiss back and hold his face. His hands move back up my legs and get to the baggy denim shorts I was wearing and ran his hands under them, "God, you don't understand how much I want you right here, right now."

The fluttering feeling in my stomach makes me blush.

I kiss his jaw and under his ear, hearing him speak and moan quietly, "Sienna-"

He digs his nail into the top of my thigh and moves his arms from my shoulder to my waist, pulling me close. I crash my lips with his as his hand move to my inner thigh again snakes up my shorts.

My back arches. I wanted all of him. Feeling his fingers so close.

"Keeping it PG as always guys." I break away quickly and see Blaise and Luna walking into the living room hand-in-hand. Draco quickly takes his hand away.

"Sorry, come in, come in." I take my legs off Draco's lap and move up to sit on the luxurious sofa, Draco moves up beside me, "How is everything?"

My cheeks were warm and probably really red.

"All good, Luna and I just got back from a walk." Blaise chirps.

Luna looks down at the table and sees the mess of cards that I threw and Draco's side, neat with coins stack, "Draco won... you could have beaten him, Sienna, if you raised him 2 galleons." She hums, we all stare widely at her.

Blaise lean down to looks at the coffee table, "How-how can you know that from- this?" He furrows his eyebrows and looks back to her, "It's a wreck, plus the mess of those cards, which are obviously Sia's cause she has a terrible temper, are impossible to read." He leans back and folds a leg to rest on his knee and put an arm around Luna's shoulder.

I laugh at his comment, "My temper isn't that bad, it's got better..." Draco chuckles and touches our knees, brushing the back of his hand on my leg.