baby?

kinda a filler, sorry loves. But thought it was a really cute chapter.

Draco Malfoy

We both felt horrible, we knew we shouldn't have fought whilst Cassia was in the house but being here in the same house together for a while was tiring. It was bound to happen.

But she was able to sleep peacefully in my arms, so I was happy.

She turned over, away from me and cuddled the duvet, I roll my eyes and turn over to pull her close back to me, tucking my head into the back of her neck. God, she is just perfect, even if she doesn't think it. I want to hold her in my arms forever.

"You awake?" I whisper quietly and kiss her cheek.

She stirs and wraps her hand around mine, nuzzling back and pulls me closer, "Am I now," She groaned.

I lean over and move my arm under her neck to move her closer into my arms and kiss the side of her face.

She groaned again but stopped when she got in a comfortable position to sleep in. I chuckle.

"What time is it?" She says tiredly. I look over to the alarm on the nightstand.

"Like 9 in the morning," I put my head back down, into her hair and just loved how her body fit into mine.

She moved her hips back but tucked her legs up, "Mmmm we should really go downstairs, you didn't have your pasta," I bend my legs up until I felt her legs.

I chuckle and tuck her hair back, sitting up to look over her. Of course, she looked undoubtingly perfect when she woke up.

"Well I didn't get to eat it did I? Or did you forget that you threw it at the wall?" I chuckle as she went eye wide and blushed, "Yeah... I heard it."

She turns completely over to face me, throwing a leg over my waist and wrapped her hands around my neck, "That was good quality pasta as well,"

I shake my head and snake my hand to her ass, pull her hips to mine, "And you thought the wall wanted it more than me?" I say sarcastically. She smiles and leans in to peck my lips but I kiss back and hold her close.

She holds my face, leaning more into the kiss and moving on her back, pulling me with her. I move ontop and wrap her other leg around me as hover over her.

She pulls away and looks down in between us, then giggles and pulls me in again, passionately.

"What?" I smirk into the kiss, moving down her neck and collarbone. I run a hand down the back of her thigh, smacking her ass, hearing the small yelp she makes.

She tilts her head back and runs her hand through my hair, "Pretty sure this is the first time we- uh- we haven't had angry or makeup sex after an argument," I chuckle at her comment and nibble the bruise I made on her collar.

"Do you want makeup sex?" I pull away and look down at her, she bites her lips and smirks, "I know what that type is like with you... and it's very good," I smirk as I kiss her other ear and neck.

She giggles and pulls my face back up to crash our lips together. Her feet tug my boxers down from behind, I chuckle and pull them down as she quickly lifts her hips up to pull her underwear down.

We quickly go back to kissing and I guide her thighs wider as I leaned down. She lifts her hips up as I angle my tip at her.

I chuckle and lean down to whisper in her, "Did you wake up wet for me?" I kiss behind her ear and push it slowly. She grabs my hair and moans in my ear.

"I always wake up wet for you," She says quietly. I knock my head into her neck.

I slowly move in more, barely half, "Fucking hell," I groan and grab her waist as I start pushing in more, she attaches her lips to neck and struggles as she breathed heavily in my ear, "Tell me to stop if it hurts Sienna,"