^18

The whole time Areum was in the hospital, suffering from her extreme period cramps, Mark stayed by her side

Everyday after school, he would visit her, giving her the notes Jinyoung took for her in class so she could catch up. Sometimes Jinyoung and his boys would come, sometimes Mark's team would come, sometimes even both teams would come.

"Mark, can you help me with this question?" They have loosened up a bit ever since she got hurt. He flashed her a small smile before taking a seat next to her.

After explaining once, she nodded and tried to attempt the question. "Is this right?" She turn to face Mark but his eyes only laid on her. 

She blushed but as time passed by, she felt his gase intense. His face slowly leaned closer to her, which was now a few inches from each other. His right thumb gently brushed her lip before leaning forward.

She pushed him away slightly when they heard a knock on the door. "I'm coming in!" A familiar voice yelled from the other side of the door befote coming in.

"Hey." She tugged a smile as Jinyoung place a bag of fragrant smelling delicasies on the counter in front of her.

"Went to your fave chicken place." Jinyoung said before taking the seat next to Mark. Glaring at each other before looking away. "Oh my god thanks! I could really use food after all this brain usage." She pressed the temple of her brain before Jinyoung placed the bag on her table.

"Eat up. Oh and me and the boys will be going out tomorrow, so we might not visit." 

"It's fine~you guys have been visiting me all week, go have a little free time." Areum said as she took a wing, munching it down. Jinyoung nodded before heading to the door, "See ya!"

She sent him a small wave before he quitely closed the door. Mark didn't seem to bother with their conversation, instead he glued himself to his phone.

"Mark." His head shot up as the girl reached out a drumstick to the boy. "You should eat too, I know how tiring it is to teach me."

She teased and Mark only rolled his eyes before accepting the piece from her.

Mark was laying on her surprisingly wide hospital bed as they watch one of her favourite movies; The Titanic

Mark was laying on her surprisingly wide hospital bed as they watch one of her favourite movies; The Titanic. Everything was going fine till that one kiss scene came up. Leaving both of them blushing away, Mark's ears became red and slowly looked away from the screen to hide it.

It felt like that scene was forever, that's when both their eyes met. It was as if staring inside of each other as that scene played. 

Mark thought it'd be a nice chance, he leant in closer to her ear, "Should we finish where we left off?" His whisper gave shivers down her spine. She nodded and notice his smirk but was gone in a second. 

He gave no time to spare this time, locking their lips together. Areum closed her eyes as she enjoyed the soft kiss but soon became a passionate one when she kissed back. His hands were on her waist whilst hers on his neck as if almost on instinct.

She allowed him to explore her mouth as she casually played with his hair. Soon enough, he picked her up and put her on his lap, leaving small kiss around her neck and sucking on her collarbone, giving her love bites here and there. Feeling his hot breathe on hers as he did so.

She smiled through the kiss which made him smile back. He nuzzled his face on her neck as he continued leaving sloppy kisses. Mark bit her lower lip which made her moan softly as she bit back. 

The two breathe for air, breaking their kiss. Mark licked his lips before connecting them again, tilting his head to enjoy it more. 

They suddenly heard a knock from the door, Areum looked towards the door but Mark brought her attention back when he smashed his lips onto hers. 

"Ms Areum, are you ready for your check-up?" Her doctor asked from the other side of the door. 

"Areum's in the bathroom!" Mark answered for her. 

"Why'd...you....say that ah-" She moaned and pulled his hair when he bit the crook of her neck, making him smirk.

"So we can have more time to ourselves princess." His dark but soft tone echoed through her ears. 

"S-Stop." Areum pouted as she pushed her off his lap but Mark only pulled her back in, her head on his chest. 

"We should never watch a movie together babygirl." He kissed her forehead and winked to her.

She felt herself blushing, giddily smiling to herself.

Well well well, the charactor development in Mark 😶😳

The makeout session literally took over this whole chaptor...anyways ship name??

[Areumark]

[Markreum]

[You come up]