^17

"Okay gather round! This is a simple dodgeball game but determines who plays in the finals alright?" The instructor told the whole class while the Demons were only busy on their phones at the side benches of the court

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay gather round! This is a simple dodgeball game but determines who plays in the finals alright?" The instructor told the whole class while the Demons were only busy on their phones at the side benches of the court.

"Ya! Ya! You four! You'll be together with the other batch and you're going up against Jinyoung's team got that?" Just when everyone finishes setting up the game, Areum just came back from the bathroom. Her period just arrived yesterday; the second days are the worst.

She was about to inform the coach but instead, he cut her off. "Areum! Come quick, you'll be on Jackson's team since they're short of players." The coach waved over to her.

Without time to spare, he blew the whistle and everyone tried their best to grab a ball. Areum however, did not run-up to the front, dealing with her cramps was what she had to do at the moment.

She was the only one on the team who was avoiding the balk at all costs. The constant running from the ball made her pant nonetheless. 

She couldn't keep up with the team and sometimes she was only paper-thin away from the ball. The number of players on both teams decreased gradually.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom were left in theirs while Mark, Jackson, and Areum were left in hers. The pain in her stomach increased as time flew by.

Clutching onto her shirt tightly as she kept being attentive from the ball. Only a few minutes after, she couldn't bear with it any longer. Areum immediately collapsed onto the floor, curling up as she shut her eyes tight. 

"Areum!Areum!" That was all she could hear before completely blacking out.

Areum woke up, still half asleep as she looked around while her eyes adjusted to the light in the room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Areum woke up, still half asleep as she looked around while her eyes adjusted to the light in the room.

"You're awake.." Areum heard a familiar voice and turned around, only to see Mark getting up from his chair.

"Yeah, I am..." Mark didn't know what to do in these types of situations. "Uh..how are you feeling?" He smoothly led on with the conversation. 

"I'm okay, I just need to change my pa-" She stopped herself as soon as she was gonna say the word. "Your what?" He furrowed his eyebrows at her. 

"My..." 

"Hey ya'll!" An energetic voice from behind them sounded. "How are you doing darling~?" The female made her way next to Areum's bed and softly put her hands on hers.

"Ugh....she's my sister, Evelyn.." Mark sighed and sat back down on the couch. "Oh, nice to meet you." Areum bowed down slightly to which Evelyn chuckled. 

"Don't need to be so serious, I'm only two years older than you. So tell me, what happened? Are you alright now? I heard you were Mark's soulmate, is it cause you never bond?" 

"You're asking so many questions, which do you expect her to answer." Mark rolled his eyes while Evelyn scoffed at him. 

Areum gestured Evelyn to come closer to her so she could whisper something into her ear. As soon as she was done, Evelyn gasped dramatically with her hand over her mouth. 

"Oh my god sweetie, I'm sorry I didn't bring some with me! Usually, I don't carry them around when I don't have it." She frowned but Areum just smiled. "It's okay."

Before she could continue, Evelyn did it for her. "Mark! I need you to run an errand! Help me go to the convenience store and buy some pads for the girl." She said shamelessly. 

He flustered up only immediately. "T-The what?" Evelyn quickly took money from her purse and shoved it into his hands, "Hurry! Go now, shoo" She shooed while Mark was confused with everything. 

-Demonic Group Chat-

Mark: What are pads?

BamBam: JGTUTUVHJV I wheezed

JB: Why'd you ask bro?

Mark: Cuz my sister asked me to buy some of those for Areum, anybody gonna answer my question?

Jackson: I can't believe you don't know what they are when you have a sister-

BamBam: oh shut up

JB: They basically need those when they're on their periods, they bleed so they need pads. They also experience stomach cramps very often so that explains why Areum passed out earlier.

Jackson: As expected the dork.

JB: Can you not, tsk

Mark: Can you die from it?

JB: HAHAHAHAH omg this time I wheezed

BamBam: of course not our dear leader, you're too innocent 

Mark: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO BUY?!

Jackson: Hold up, I'll ask Hyerin what she uses.

Mark walked back into Areum's nurse's room, placing his order on her bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mark walked back into Areum's nurse's room, placing his order on her bed. "Here." He said with no emotion in his voice. 

Areum looked into the bag and blushed but she hid it by biting onto her lower lip. "T-Thanks..." she said as Mark supported her, carefully placing his hand on her waist, walking her to the bathroom.

" she said as Mark supported her, carefully placing his hand on her waist, walking her to the bathroom

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Double update~~~