^23

"You can't leave me here with her!!" Her mom yelled out at her till her veins were bulging out of her neck

"You can't leave me here with her!!" Her mom yelled out at her till her veins were bulging out of her neck. "What am I supposed to do?!" The father yelled back, his angry furious tone left the house in silence.

"I-It's okay, we can send her up for-"

Areum gasped for air, as if her lungs had shut down on her. She couldn't see, her vision blocked by the black material tied around her eyes. 

She panicked as she tried gripping away from the chair she was tied to, faint red marks forming from the tightness of the rope. 

After a few minutes, she gave up, up until she heard footsteps coming from a far, but it wasn't the rushed type of footsteps she wished it was.

The tall male figure bent down and untied her blindfold, throwing to the side and sending her a smile. 

"Hello there." His smile slanting into a smirk as he steped closer to her. "W-What do you want." She muttered, fearful.

"Oh nothing, just untik your lover comes then we'll settle this nicely. Sounds good?" After he was done, he turned back and left her again.

The poor girl could feel millions of sadness come, drowning her inside. Cold tears sliding down her red cheeks, lowering her head at the tiredness she's been going through.

"AREUM!!"

Her head shot up when she heard the familiar voice.

"M-Mark!!"

She tried replying as she heard a moment of silence.

"A-Areum!! Where are you??"

Her sniffles grew. Areum was terrified, she was greatly afraid of dying.

"M-Mark! Please h-help me!! Please..." 

She stopped when the same guy earlier entered the room, with something in his hands behind his back.

"Hmm..your lover sure is taking a long time,let's make him come faster." He said as he pulled out a gun from his back. His devilish smile sent her praying.

"Communicate with him, I won't hesitate to kill you right here right now. Though it'll be a shame, what a pretty face ending her life this early." He smirked, pointing the gun towards her.

"M-Mark!!"

"Areum! Areum where are you?!?!"

"Mark come quick! H-He has a gun!!"

"Shi- stay right there!!"

No longer than ten seconds, Mark teleported into the room but only to meet eyes with the man.

"Marky boy, you're here." The male gestured a sarcastic welcome hug. 

"Cut your crap Jae, let the girl go." His dark husky voice replied.

Jae scoffed, exchanging glances between Areum and Mark.

His fast reflexex kicked in as he forcefully pulled the girl up from her chair, an arm around her neck, the other holding the weapon, aiming right at her temple.

"You know, you really shouldn't oppose your Dad. He's one strong man." Jae sent another devilish smirk.

Mark's anger started boiling hot, gritting his teeth and clenching his fist tight. 

"I won't tell you again. Let. The girl. Go." His eyes flashing red as his demon wings unleish themselves.

 Jae gulped down the huge lump in his throat, apple bopping but refused to remove his arm away from the girl.

"I warned you." This time it was Mark who returned to the smirk, lunging forward in the speed of light.

At the same time, Jae took that one spare second and shot Areum in the thigh. His arm loosening around her as he let her fall onto the ground. 

Mark was in a dillema, whether to check on Areum first or get Jae first. Nonetheless Areum had to come first. His footsteps stopped and ran over to Areum. His eyes nkw changing to normal brown.

Jae obviously took the chance to flee away while Areum grunted in pain.

"Areum!! Areum! Hey, hey, I'm here okay? Hang on!" With that, Mark held his arms over her shoulders and the other under her leg, swiftly carrying her up.

"Dont't worry too much Mark, one of our best doctors are healing her. You should wash up too, I'll inform you when she's resting." Taeil of NCT placed a hand on Mark's shoulder before walking off.

 Mark roughly ruffled his hair, his was too worried for the girl he couldn't help but ponder on how she's doing now. He was standing in the showerm the cold water splashing against him as he stood place.He can't shake his mind off Areum. 

Haven't updated in a while 😣

Will update more soon, stay tuned~~😥🤗