^32

Upon arriving to Osaka, Mark quickly took out his phone for the digital documents BamBam had sent him before leaving

Upon arriving to Osaka, Mark quickly took out his phone for the digital documents BamBam had sent him before leaving. Following the directions on the phone as he practically striding past the pink fued cherry blossoms  he didn't give a damn about.

Panting heavily, hands on his knees to catch his breathe- looking up to the grand golden fences in front of me. "Moshi moshi?" A man in a black elegant black tuxedo said on the phone, walking out of the luxurious mansion behind the gates.

"Ah~~Jae-ssi, how are you?" The man exclaimed in a little less serious tone. Mark's head shot up at the name of the speaker the man mentioned. He quickly hid himself to the side, behind the bushes.

"Hmm? You mean Lee Areum?" The man asked but then chuckled right after. "You want us to go to you or what? You'll burn her alive?" He rhetorically scoffed. "Look Jae, I don't care what you're gonna do with her. And I'm never going back to that hell hole." He said sternly before hanging up. 

Mark slowly stood up and walked to the unsuspecting man. "Maybe I can change your mind." He smirked at the man.

"Let's go inside and talk." Mark suggested with a raised brow.

The man was taken aback a bit but he noticed one of Marks' eye was bright red, knowing he holds some sort of strong demon power he doesn't have so he decided to go along for jow, just to see what Mark wants.

The both of them were now seated down in the spacious living room, later joined by Yua, the wife of the man.

"Um...who are you?" Yua asked hesitantly. Mark put on a fake smile which obviously nobody bought but chose not to say anything about it. "I'm Mark, Mark Tuan, son of satan, Evan Tuan." He watched as the both of their jaws dropped.

"Don't need to worry, I'm not here to torture you like what my father would but I mean business." His tone changing, hands clamped together as he leant forward.

"I'm talking about your daughter? Areum? I'm sure you, Minyoung sir has known she's been held prison by my father's men." He reffered to Minyoung who sat there stiffly before continueing. "I don't care if you're her parents or not, I encourage you to go there and set things straight with my father-"

Minyoung stood up arubtly, "And why should I? So what if you're satan's son? I'm not doing anything for that bitch or your father." He shouted out. Yua was trying to calm her husband down, pulling on his arm for him to sit back down.

"I really think you should co-opperate Mr Lee, as your daughter's soulmater, I need to make sure she's not hurt, but for those who hurt her...I'll make sure they get what's coming for them." He smiled at the both of them half-heartedly.

A few moments passed by as Mark and Areum's parents agreed and planned on a time and place to meet outside the gates of the hell world. 

Mark took a deep breathe, awaiting her parentals arrival. It was a day of do or die, his last hope of ever rescueing Areum. He'd never forgive himself for what he did if he'd never see her again, for leaving her alone in that hospital ward by herself.

Tapping his feet fast, hands on his waist, looking around for a car with familiar faces he's expecting. 

"Mr Mark..."

It's nearing exam week so I'm sooo sorry I couldn't update as frequently!!