^19

"Areum! You're back!" The sound of Youngjae's hyper self screamed through the classroom as he lunged himself towards the girl, embracing her in a big hug

"Yah! She won't be able to breathe!" Yugyeom teased before giving a less tight of a hug to her. "You're okay now right?" Jinyoung asked, his hands in his pockets. 

She nodded and she looked at Jinyoung for a second before reaching her hands out too. "I know you want it." He smiled brightly before walking over, hugging her with so much care and ruffled her hair.

"Okay okay enough with the reunion!" The teacher lightly slam his textbook against the table. "Welcome back Areum." The teacher smiled to her before moving on with the lesson for the day.

"Nng~~Areum let's go to the school store before the bell rings." Yugyeom dragged her, wrapping his arms around her shoulder while Jinyoung and Youngjae tagged along.

Their bodies came to a halt when a familiar face was blocking their way. 

"Here, you forgot it again." Mark handed the girl the bag of meds before walking off. She stared at his back for a while, noticing his difference than in the hospital room.

"Ooh, Mark's like, I just picked it up on my way kinda guy am I right?" Youngjae oohed and gave her his flirtatious eyebrows.

She chuckled and shook her head and setting off to the store.

"Ya isn't she the one?"

"You're right! The girl who's only hangs out with those guys for fame?"

"Heh, scandalous."

"So shameless."

A few girls stood by the fridge, gossiping when Areum was just in front of her. Making sure she heard everything, which she did. 

She was gonna walk it off when Jinyoung stood in front of her, observing the annoyance in her eyes before walking to the girls. 

"Can you move please? I need to get that drink." He said with a fake smile plastered on his face to get the bottle from the fridge.

He threw the bottle to Yugyeom who was standing behind the girls with much force, causing the three of them to flinch. "Watch your words." He glared before brushing past them.

There was about half an hour left before the teacher arrives

There was about half an hour left before the teacher arrives. Jinyoung and the rest was gathered around Areum's table, casually talking about life while Areum just lifelessly drew on her sketchbook.

It was a drawing of a rose necklace from her childhood by her a boy named Mark. She thought it could'nt have been her soulmate right?

Suddenly she felt a punch in her abdomen, making the boys catch up with the girl groaning in pain. "Hey Areum! What's wrong? Your cramps again?" Yugyeom hurridly rushed to her and place his hands on her shoulder while the rest followed.

"N-No, it's not that." Then her lips started bleeding. Their eyes open wide as Youngjae ran off to find her some wipes while Jinyoung kneeled in front of her so that she could see him. 

When Youngjae came back, Jinyoung took the tissues from him and wiped the corner of her lips. "If this is not your cramps it must be...." Yugyeom trailed.

"That son of a bitch." Jinyoung cursed, rushing out from his seat to find the boy. Areum started tearing up from the constant pain shot through her body, "Come on, let's get you to Hyerin." Youngjae suggested as the two of them supported her with their shoulders.

Sidetrack: Hyerin is Youngjaes' soulmate and a nurse at their school, she was a commoner when shs met Youngjae on the streets in pain. Being the kind soul she is, she helped him nonetheless.(Anyways, back to the action)

"Yah!" Jinyoung's voice full of anger and rage as he strode of to Mark who was in the middle of a fight with some other kids. "What do you think you're doing right now?! Huh?! Don't you have any conscience?!" He spat out. 

His hands were in the air, fulk of frustration as he saw all the beaten kids on the floor beside him. "What's this, you fought these kids?!" He pointed to the same aged students covered with blood- nothing serious though.

"They were badmouthing-" 

"I don't care about your excuses, Areum is hurt because of you, I bet she's mentally hurt too. You may be a demon and can handle this shit, but that doesn't mean she can." He said one last time before walking off, not looking back. 

"where...is..areum..." Mark said in his dark worn out voice. "I'll call one of them." Jackson offered when he pulled out his phone from his back pocket.

"The nurses'" He replied back. 

Mark got up from his spot and walked off without a word. 

He knocked on the door politely before entering. He eyes first laid on Jinyoung who was sitting beside Areum's bed. 

"How is she..." Mark asked, slowly approaching her. "You should ask her yourself." Jinyoung replied, clearly annoyed and leaving the two of them alone in the room.

"Areum...I'm so sorry..." Mark's head hung low, eyes starting to became watery. He flinched when Areum's hands came in contact with his, interwining them together. She carefully brings the boy into a hug as he returned it, tears now dribbling onto her shirt but did she care? Nope.

"It's okay, shhh. I'm fine now so stop crying hm?" Her gentle fingers brushed through his soft hair but something caught her eye. It was blinging and hanging from his neck, but before she could get a better glimpse of it, Mark pulled away from the hug.

"Let's see where you got hurt."

Just saying, I'm a bored kid so feel free to give me suggestions for a new book!!