^7

"W-What?" Areum's voiced started to break as she couldn't believe her ears

She got up and placed her fingers next to her temples as she massaged them, walking in circles as Mark eyed her. 

She stopped for a second and walked towards her drawer below the television, pulling out a heavy box which had a red cross on it. 

She laid it down next to the boy who was still sitting on the floor. "What are you doing.." 

"I'm gonna do your wounds." She said calmly, taking out everything she needed. "I'm gonna need you to..um." Areum said gesturing to Mark's bloody red shirt. 

Done with her hesitance, he immediately pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. Definitely not expecting him to do that, she just went on with it. Trying her best not to drool over the muscles on his core. 

Gently patting the bloody area, him flinching a bit while averting his gaze somewhere else. The awkward tension growing up on them. 

"Ouch!" Both of them said in unison as they both started feeling dizzy- not to mention the pain in the beat up places Mark got which affects Areum too. 

"Why is it so pain?"Areum groaned, slowly clutching tightly to her stomach. "We...We have to bond, it's been too long." Mark's rough voice replied as he pulled through the pain and carried her upstairs. 

Knowing that Areum knows nothing about soulmates, he laid her softly at one side of the bed as he crawled into the other side. "N-Now what." Areum started getting breathless from the pain.

"We have to get close to each other and perform small skinship? I guess." Mark shrugging by his random guess. Areum hesitantly scooched nearer too Mark, wrapping her small arms around his waist as she buried her face in his chest. 

Areum's heart skipped a thousand times, her pulse quickened as a blush was spread through her cheeks.

Mark on the other hand was speechless, the tension and skinship their creating was something new. It was as if their hearts beat as one, the air still quiet and hushed.

 It was as if their hearts beat as one, the air still quiet and hushed

It was the next morning. Areum already feeling the missing figure on her bed, sighing just by thinking what a night it was. 

She got up and was bout to go down when she saw something on her desk. 

"Patch it up, and don't think I want to talk to you in school later on. Sign, Mark." Was said on the note next to a panda bandage. Her puffed face soon lit up, with a bright smile.

Opening the door to apartment, only to be greeted by the angel boy. "Oh hey-"

"What's that? Did you get hurt?" Jinyoung walking up to the panda bandage on her forehead. 

"Long story.." Areum scratched the back of her neck as she shifted  her weight from side to side.

"Anyways, let's catch the bus!" Jinyoung instinctively grabbing her hands and running to the bus that has already arrived. Again, her rosy cheeks were brought up as they sat next to each other on the bus. "Hey you catching a cold? Why's your cheeks so red?" Jinyoung facing her, not noticing that his cheeks are red too. 

But while they were busy chatting, Areum's eyes went from Jinyoung to Mark who was sitting directly opposite them. With his black hoodie over his head, a bag occupying the other seat and his airpods blasting music. 

No matter how much Jinyoung was saying, she couldn't get her eyes off him, not until his eyes met with hers. They held that contact for a while longer, feeling their soulmate sign tingling but that didn't matter to them.

"Hey you listening?!" Jinyoung snapping his fingers in front of Areum as their eye contact broke off. "S-Sorry.." Jinyoung followed where her eyes once was, noticing Mark looking at him back. Mark's eyes rolled off as he looked outside the window for the cherry blossom trees along the way.

NNG what's gonna happen next?!