^11

It was about 4am? And to be honest, Areum couldn't keep her eyes shut all night

It was about 4am? And to be honest, Areum couldn't keep her eyes shut all night. Don't know what's her brain thinking, not letting her sleep this late. 

The thought of insomnia crept in, keeping her up with late night thoughts that rushed into her head. 

Although busy with her train of thoughts, it all stopped when a sharp pain was felt through her lower abdomen. Clutching her eyes shut as she gripped onto her material, slowly curling up and wondering as to why she's feeling this way.

No she wasn't on her period. So there is another answer...her soulmate. "Ughhh." She groaned in pain through the constant feeling coming at her. "Ughhh please stop!" She screamed, but no one could hear her, except him. 

All of a sudden, she heard breathless pants ringing in her ear. Can he hear her?

"H-Hello??" 

Mark's head shot up to the familiar female's voice. Looking around him but she wasn't in his sight. 

"M-Mark? Where are you? Are you hurt?" Areum asked, trying to bear with the pain. 

But only silence was brought over. She started getting angry. He's hurting her too but he's not replying. 

"YA! Mark, answer me!! Tell me where you are-" 

She was cut when she felt the pain in her upper shoulder. Furthermore, sounds of punches and groans. On the edge of crying, she got up and put a hoodie over her, walking out of her house and into the streets of the chilly, quiet night. 

The pain didn't stop. She could feel the red liquid forming on her forehead all of a sudden. 

"MARK!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, in wish he could hear her. 

Her wish came through.

-Mark's POV-

"Target in sight. Go for the neck this time aight?" Jackson said through Mark's in-ear piece. Keeping a low profile as he took small steps to the angel in the black cap, tall figure shadow onto the road. 

"Ey, you Hendrey?" Mark went in his all nice act. The man turned to face Mark and returned the smile. 

"Yeah I'm Hendrey. You're Baekhyun right? The buyer?" His voice became softer at 'the buyer'. He smiled through when he said his fake name and nodded at the same time.

"here." Hendrey whispered, taking out a metal case with a lock. After finish keying the code, he opened it to show what Mark's team been aiming for. 

As he was about to put his hands on it, Hendrey shut the box tight. Giving Mark a serious long face. "You're not Baekhyun are you?" 

"Now." JB said behind the monitors. Without hesitation, Mark raised his fist, in attempt to grab the guy and aim for his neck. However, Hendrey had other plans. 

Quickly ducking from Mark's blow and signalling to his crew, hidden in the alleyway next to them. "Shit." Jackson cursed under his breath, standing up and heading towards the location.  

"Bam, stand by and head over when Jackson's there." JB said into the walkie-talkie as Bam Bam put his hoodie over his head after receiving his message.

As soon as Jackson came out, they both ran to help Mark as he was already battling out the guys. 

-Author's POV-

Mark looked over to see Areum from a far, he was gonna ignore it till he saw one of the opposing crew attempt to walk up to her. Facing towards the other members, seeing them handle it fine, he made his way to her. 

"Hey baby girl, what are you doing here this late at night?" The man said with a slightly intimidating grin. She took a few steps back in fear but soon got distracted to the devil that took large strides over. 

"M-Mark!" She yelled out but the man caught sight and have an assumption of who she is to her. "Come now, I'll take you to some place safe." He said with one hand out while his other hand reaching for something behind his pocket.

When he sensed Mark was close enough, he made his move. Immediately grabbing her by the neck and a knife pointing directly at her. Mark managed to put on his calm straight face and slowly approached them.

"Ask your crew to retreat or she'll get it!" The man threatened. "P-P-Please help m-me." Areum stuttered as her trembling hand reached out to Mark. 

hEhE, it's my birthday tdy-

okay baii :)