^26:Term Trip Pt.2

The morning sun shone threw the hotel room as Areum slept peacefully on her bed

The morning sun shone threw the hotel room as Areum slept peacefully on her bed. Yugyeom had already gotten up not a while ago. He was now sitting on the arm-chair, scrolling through his feeds.

Not long after, Yugyeom got up when there was a knock on the door. He slowly opened up to see Mark in his hoodie and sweatpants, hands in his pocket as he waited.

"Aish hyung...it's so early. What do you want?" Yugyeom complained. Mark sighed, "Is Areum still asleep?" He asked hopeful she's still in dreamland.

"Mhm, why you want to see her?" Yugyeom noticed how something red appeared on his face, knowing his guess was right. He opened the door wider, signalling for him to come in.

Mark nodded as a thanks and happily stroded into the room, sitting at the edge of her bed quietly admiring her beauty. Her side profiles standing out.

"I'm going to JB hyung's room to ask what's for breakfast!" Yugyeom called out before leaving the two alone in the room.

Mark's smile brightened up even more when he heard her muffles. It was not long until she woke up, making eye contact with Mark for a while before breaking it.

 "What...are you doing here." She asked half asleep as she sat up on her bed, facing the plain white wall in front of her.

"Just to check on you.." He lied as he gave her a smile. She nodded, she was too lazy to think in the morning. 

She soon plopped back down onto her bed, her head on his lap. He stiffed for a bit but soon gave in, slowly caressing her hair. 

"Come on, get up. We have to get breakfast, we have a lot of things planned today." He told her as she lifted her head off his lap. 

Mark left the room to give Areum time to get changed.

"Wa~~that was satisfying!" Areum let out a sigh as all of them walked out of the breakfast place, cold air immediately hitting their face

"Wa~~that was satisfying!" Areum let out a sigh as all of them walked out of the breakfast place, cold air immediately hitting their face. "Woo! What's the schedule today parents?" Jackson turned to look at Jinyoung and JB who was carrying a map and what seems like a checklist. 

"First off, we're off to Ueno Onshi Park which is also where we're having lunch. Then we go to the Imperial Palace and after that the Tokyo skytree!" Jinyoung saying the last part a little more excitedly, knowing it's the highlight in Tokyo and he's just so hyped.

"Okay okay young children, let's move it or lose it." JB clapped his hands a couple of times, urging the group to move quick. 

The park was amazinglt peaceful and healing. It was still the morning so the morning sun gave a good mood about today's weather. The group was walking ahead with Areum and Mark walking behind.

The silent yet comfortable silence accompanied them as they walked side by side each other, enjoying their time. The giggles of another couple from nearby made Areum peek at them in jealousy. Observing how the boyfriend woukd frequently show affection to his girlfriend, like a perfect relationship she imagined it to be.

Mark notcied her staring at the couple for quite sometime now, he too wished he could be like that but he's not. He's just a scary intimidating devil that everyone hear and fears of. The mood dropped in a second, that once comforting silence now turned into a sad depressing one.

They both knew they had to say something to break the ice a little. 

"I-" They said at the same time, looking towards each other until they broke out in small giggles and laughter. "You first." Mark offered. She nodded and smiled back as she continued what she was about to say earlier on.

"You know, we don't have to be a perfect couple..." She dragged on. Mark kept the surprised feeling when she was thinking of the same thing.

"Human, demon, whatever. We're soulmates, we're bound to fall in love with each other, one way or another. We can't run away from it." She gave a slightly less cheerful smile, half of her disappointed, knowing she won't get the boyfriend she always dreamed of. But the other half of her is saying she should just accept the fact. 

"I'm sorry."

Her thoughts stopped as she looked up from the ground to meet Mark's eyes. 

"I know you were expecting some perfect boyfriend...I'm sorry that I'm not. I'm just a demon who goes by his father's orders in order to survive while having to stay in that hell hole." His eyes getting a bit watery but he tried to not let it out. 

"My mom...she showed me what is love. That was up until she found out I was a demon." He laughed a sad scoff. Areum's sympathetic eyes looked for his as they both stopped in their tracks. 

"She..." This time he couldn't hold it in anymore, his tears rolled down nonstop, as he broke out into a few sniffles. Areum didn't hesitate to pull him in to her warm embrace, her hand around his neck, soothingly brushing the back of his head. 

Automatically, Mark wrapped his arm around hi waist as he buried his face into his neck, letting it all out. 

"Ssh, it's okay Mark, you can tell me when you're ready okay? Now stop crying and let's go for desserts alright?" She looked up with her normal bright smile, which was addictively influencing, sending one back to her. 

She interwined their fingers, gently rubbing the last bit of his tears and walking ahead to catch up with the rest. 

"You make me feel some kind of way." He thought to himself. 

Oohh we love a supportive gal,

And Mark finally accepting his feelings??? 👁👄👁