^3

Areum and Jinyoung were both laughing their heads off

Areum and Jinyoung were both laughing their heads off. Though it's been a while since they first met, it felt like their minds were as one and clicked right away. They both definately loosened up. "Hey." Jinyoung patted the seat next to him. Areum sat down and turned to face Jinyung with her innocent eyes. 

Jinyoung looked around to make sure no one was around before proceeding. "Wanna see something cool?" He asked eagerly as Areum slowly nodded. He stood up as Areum made contact from his body t his eyes who was still watching her.

Jinyoung figured it was time to tell her, they have loosened up and she definitely trust him more than anyone else in this school except the teachers. "I'm an angel." Jinyoung heard a scoff peeking through Areum as she immediately covered her mouth. 

"Don't believe me?" He smirked as he took off his jacket and lightly threw it onto the bench. He clenched his fists as he started to transform. His brown hair now turning to black. His large white fluffy angelic wings appearing as the second he was done with the transformation.

Areum slowly brought her hand to her mouth, surprised by the actual being in front of her. Jinyoung looked up from the ground, his soft hair covering his eyes a little as he smiled at her reaction.

He sat next to her as her gaze moved to him. "You like?" He sheepishly smiled at her, still in utter shock. She reached her hands out, only to amusingly touch his soft wings. "This...This is real right?" She said looking at every part of him that changed. Jinyoung quickly nodded, not wanting to say much as he gave her time to adapt to his new self. 

After she felt that she calmed down, the angel began to talk.

"I'm your official guardian angel. Park. Jin. Young." He said as his wings spread out. She stared at his wings with sparkling eyes and he chuckled. "Y-You're my guardian angel?!" She screamed a bit but still maintained the volume, forgetting she's in school.

"Well...only till you're twenty. Then you won't have me by your side anymore." He explained as she nodded. 

"Wait a minute...twenty?! I'm already turning twenty in the coming months and you show yourself now?!" She sighed in disbelief as Jinyoung gave her the sympathetic look. "I'm sorry. It's just that I'm a little shy. I mean we could still communicate! We angels have phones too you know?" He showed off his phone but Areum only rolled her eyes.

Time flies. It was already the end of break and they had to make it back to class before the teacher gives them detention. 

"Well I'll see you after school!" Jinyoung waved and waited for her to go into the classroom but she didn't. "After school?" She looked at her in confusion. "Oh! Angels knows where you live." He said 

Jinyoung realized how he phrased it and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "W-Well I'll see you at the gate then!" He waved off and walked the opposite direction. Areum chuckled at him for a little before entering the class.

"Ja! Class pay attention! I'll be partnering you up-" Only whines and sighs could be heard. "I know you don't like me assigning your partners but to remind you, this is graded so better get along with your partner!" 

Silence. People were literally sweating. Just having the thought of spending two months with a wrong partner. 

"When I call your name, just come up to me and I will tell you who your partner is." The teacher began calling each name and they start to gather and sit together. Some literally hating the partner, some....excited. 

"Mar-keu Tuan! Mar-keu Tuan?" People in the class started whispering to each other as they look for the person.

"Mark Tuan? No way he never comes to school."

"He's here?"

"That jerk is in our class?"

"Shhh he'll hear you!" 

Areum was curious too so she turned to wherever the people were facing. 

He was basically dosing off in his comfy seat that he was slouched in. His chin tucked his collar of his black leather jacket. Literally drowning out whatever the teacher had just said. 

"Mar-keu ssi!" The teacher smacked his table loud and hard. Just about enough for him to slowly stretch his hands and make eye contact with the teacher. "Fine. I'll just announce your partner here then."

Everyone anticipating for this very moment. Who's going to be the unlucky person, partnering with Mark Tuan. "Park Eun-Bi." The girl's eyes gleamed in excitement. Of course she's the popular one, wanting everyone's attention. She sashayed her way to him but immediately stopped as the teacher said something which disappointed her. 

"Oh no sorry not Eun-Bi. Sorry my eyes drifted to the wrong place. Um...Lee Areum?" Her face turned from a smile to a frown. As she looked at Eun-Bi who stormed her way back to her seat. She didn't know if she had to come to him or wait for him to come to her.

About a minute or so, none of them was moving. Obviously he's not moving, I should just go to him...

You slowly packed your bag and threw it over your shoulder. Your chair dragged against the floor but it wasn't as loud. Making small steps to the boy and knocking on his table who he was casually laying his head on. 

His blank expression plastered on his face as his eyes trailed from the girl's bag to her face. He remained the eye contact with her who stood awkwardly there at the edge of his desk. 

"Areum! Aren't you gonna sit?" The teacher yelled out from a far- breaking the eye contact between you two. She gave a quick nod and took the seat next to him. There definitely were tension between the two. 

"Um..." Areum took a quick glance and notice him looking at her so she quickly looked back. "I'm not gonna bite." He scoffed out a smile. It was a warm one, different from his outside personality. 

The clicking sound made both their heads turn to each other, noticing the pen that rolled down. Both of them reached to grab it at the same time, resulting in the collision of both their heads. 

"Ah-"

All of sudden, they both felt a tingling sensation on their wrists but they ignored it. "Here." He said kind of coldly and handed her pen back to her. She bowed slightly to be polite and focused completely about this project.

"You'll be creating a webtoon that will grab readers! Nothing too erotic but definitely must be interesting. A total of two months will be given to finish everything so discuss well with your partner on this cause this is seventy percent of your entire grade!"

seventy percent? She started having thoughts like, how is she going to pass through two months with this type of partner. She kept fiddling till she saw some sort of tattoo planted on her wrist. 

"Huh?"