^25:Term Trip Pt.1

The end of the school term ended faster than everyone expected, of course teachers gave loads of homework for the term break which in relief was a month long

Areum let out a heavy sigh after she finished writing down the notes from her previous lesson. "Thanks Yeonjun." She handed the boy his notebook back as he nodded before waving her goodbye. 

She stretched her arms before plopping down onto her desk, crossing her arms and her face facing the side.

It wasn't even a minute when she was woken up by the feeling of something placed on her table. She glanced up to see Mark sitting in front of her drinking his canned coffee then to the strawberry milk on her table.

"You're not eating?" He spoke, attention on her as she poked the straw into the wrap of the milk and began sipping on it.

"Too tired. Thanks." She replied, referring to the milk. They casually continued to converse in their own conversations when an energetic looking Youngjae stormed in.

"Guess who's going to Japan? We are!!" He swung his hands around excitedly as the rest of the boys came in.

"Technically I am, but they gave me spare tickets." JB shrugged as if it was nothing. "Japan?! Really? Oh my gosh I've always wanted to go there!!" She clapped her hands excitedly as well. 

"How long is it?" Mark turned to face JB who had the tickets in his hands. "It's three days two nights in Tokyo and four days three nights in Osaka." Mark hummed, satisfied with how long the trip was.

"Great! When do we leave?" Yugyeom asked, walking in the classroom late. "Actually, tomorrow." Jackson answered for him.

Back at home, Areum already told her family she was going on a trip for a while. "Just be careful and make sure you pack everything!" Her mom said as she walked into the kitchen to prepare their dinner. 

"Buy us souvenirs too!" She heard her father yell as she nodded, quickly walking up to began packing. 

"Everybody here?" BamBam asked as he started to head count everyone

"Everybody here?" BamBam asked as he started to head count everyone. It was very obvious who was Demons and Angels now. 

The Angels were wearing all white while the Demons were wearing all black. On the other hand, Areum was the only one wearing pink.