^34

Panic started arising in him as he looked around frantically till the doctors and nurses came rushing in

Panic started arising in him as he looked around frantically till the doctors and nurses came rushing in. "Please leave the room." One of them advised but Mark was reluctant to leave. "Let's. Go. Mark." Jae gritted his teeth in annoyance at how surprisingly clingy this guy was, pulling his arm to get him out of the room.

"Areum!" He yelled before Jae successfully got him out of there. "I have to get in there-" Jae gripped onto Mark's shoulder tightly, shaking his head so that he would not to interfere. It wasn't long until Mark could hear voices growing and what looks like panic in the room.

Ignoring Jae's call, he barged into the room, to see a doctor hurridly doing CPR on Areum. "Areum! Move- Areum! Baby wake up!!" He shoved the doctor out of his way and started attempting CPR on his lover. 

"Please!- Wake- up!" He panted out, sweat dripping from his forehead but he continued to perform the rescue on her. "Please!!" He stopped, on his knees whilst watching his lover's chest on the verge of stopping. 

"There is one way..." One of the doctors stepped out from the side before pointing to the neck. Mark's greatest fear just flashed before his eyes. Shaking his head, slowly moving away from Areum.

"This is the only way Mark." JB advised out of nowhere but Mark did not mind that, he was really thinking it through. "Two minutes!" The doctors yelled as they took over Mark who was kneeling lifelessly on the floor beside the bed. 

"Mark!" Many yelled, trying to get him out of his unconsious state. At the last minute, Mark's head immediately snapped up, jumping on his feet and moving to Areum. Looking right at the lifeless body upon him, eyes shut and lips paled.

His shaky hands gripped the bars next to the bed and the other next to hers. Leaning in closer till he was at her ear height. Hesitant at first but he knew this was the only way to keep her alive.

Without any more time to waste, his sharp fangs injected into her neck. Her body immdeiately flinching but returning back to lifeless. 

"Where am I..." Areum thought to herself as she could only see plain white in front of her. "Areum?!" A voice from behind her called. She turned to look at a couple in their 40's, but she recognised them immediately. 

"Mom? Dad?" She breathed out, one hand clasping over her widely opened mouth. Yua and Minhyung slowly walked up to her, soon embracing her into a tight hug.

"What are you doing here sweetie? You're not supposed to be here!" Yua worriedly shouted out. "You're to young to die, you still have a world ahead of you." She continued. "I can't believe you've been through so much, mommy and daddy is truly sorry sweetheart. How could they do this to you?!" Minhyung whispered, awfully disappointed in himself.

"I-It's okay!" Areum tried not to sound obvious that she was hiding her tears for years. "I forgive you guys." She smiled. "Thank you sweetheart, but now we have to focus on getting you back out there!" Yua patted her head. 

"B-But what about you guys?!" Her voice slightly cracking, scared she has to lose them again. "We'll be fine." Minhyung reassured. "Now go wake up right now, you have people waiting for you up there."  Minhyung whole heartedly smiled, along with Yua. Areum nodded, having their last hug before she went off.

Inhalling immediately with deep breathes, chest rising ever so quickly. "Areum! Areum! Can you hear me?" A voice called out. She could hear it, but the thing was....she couldn't see.

Short but cliffhanger style