^20

[2021-01-01]Happy new year everyone!! I'm thinking of starting a new book after this ends(don't worry it won't end that fast) so please comment who you want as the main lead for the next book! It doesn't have to be only GOT7, any fandom is welcomed! Anyways- enjoy~~

December 25th, everyone knows what day that it is, Christmas. Therefore, preparation starts early. 

Areum and Mark agreed to meet over the weekend to buy some decorations and supplies for the party the Demon's and Angel's are throwing. Both teams are still not close but Areum convinced them to throw one together; I mean she can't be at two places at once.

The streets of Myeongdong was filled with chatter and the flavourful scent of the street foods as they pass by them. The streets were already covered with the Christmas spirit, variety of colours shone.

"Ya! Let's go here first!" Areum pointed to Olive Young, a beauty department store which she knows the Angels love a lot. Mark nodded before tailing behind her.

He quietly observed the store as he rarely comes to stores like this. He was startled when he felt something on his head. Areum grinned widened at his cute visuals. 

"Cute." She bluttered out softly, making Mark's face heat up. He turned away to hide his now red cheeks only to find something. He grabbed and place it on the girls head, catching her off guard.

"Now that's cute." He smirked, his red cheeks no longer there, instead on Areums'. "L-Let's take a picture." She stuttered, biting her lower lip to hide her blush.

After they snapped the picture, they placed the angel and devil headbands back to their original shelf.

Later on in the day, they walked side-by-side, enjoying the street snacks as they strolled through the bustling streets

Later on in the day, they walked side-by-side, enjoying the street snacks as they strolled through the bustling streets. "Hey I gotta go to the restroom." Mark placed the shopping bags down and went to do his business.

Areum waited outside the restroom, casually scrolling though her phone till her head shot up at the call of her name.

"Well, well, well, nice seeing you here babe." His mischevious grin brought back bad memories as he stood in front of her. She stood frozen, taking small un-noticable steps when her back hit the wall.