{PRELUDE}

PRELUDE

["You need friends."]

"]

Areum Lee placed her air-pods into both sides of her ears, walking along the streets. Shoving her hands into her pockets, sighing out the cold mist.

Hair brushing past her as the cold wind hits her face, humming along to the beat of the song.

Demons and Angels are not seen by humans, therefore Areum was not aware of the demons ahead of her, injecting their fangs onto the human's neck.

One of the demons spotted her, walking their way, busy looking at the screen of her phone. He grinned playfully, she's an easy prey he thought. 

Tugging onto the demon who had just finished off the last human, pointing to Areum who was cluelessly walking towards them.

They both sneered and giggled to each other, hands in their pockets as they awaited for Areum to come to them. A step she took one by one, they laughed harder. One of them losing their patience and started walking to her while the other followed.

The gap between the two demons and Areum lessened. Lifting their legs to take a wide stride to her so they could finally attack her. 

But as they did so, they felt a feathery material against their face as they collided with it. The tall male figure, wearing all white rounded his arms around Areum. "You guys should get your faces out of my wings," Jinyoung said as the two scoffed and rolled their eyes seeing him here.

"She's not 20 yet? No wonder she has a stupid guardian angle still by her side." One said and crossed their arms as the innocent Areum bent down to tie her laces at the same time.

Not able to hear their conversations nor see them or Jinyoung. "You guys should leave now." Jinyoung gave them a fake smile as the two scoffed again and walked in the other direction. 

"Why are you always alone Areum...I mean I'm here but you need friends." Jinyoung mumbled to himself which he knew she couldn't hear. 

Angels and Demons can reveal themselves but their wings would be gone and the color of their hair will change. Then they will be temporary humans. Temporarily.

thoughts so far??

thoughts so far??

I suck, thank you ok bye