^2

Areum scanned his face one last time before nodding away back to the paper on her desk

Areum scanned his face one last time before nodding away back to the paper on her desk. Jinyoung awkwardly sat next to her, keeping a little distance from each other. 

His eyes flickered to Youngjae and Yugyeom for a little help but they were immersed in the "Human" paperwork they did not have back in heaven.

Heavy footsteps filled the room as everyone's gaze was to the door, only to see a bunch of guys dressed in all black entering the room. 

There was tension in the air as eyes remained on them as they walked to a table next to Areum and Jinyoung. Throughout the whole five minutes before the teacher arrived, no one talked. Not even Youngjae, Yugyeom, or even Jinyoung spoke.

It was pin drop silence ,except of course the boys who were laughing their heads off. Jinyoung looked around to see everyone only whispering to each other, too scared to speak aloud.

He sighed and dragged his chair against the floor. He stood up from his chair and walked to the group of guys. He basically loomed over them, with his tall height and innocent smile.

"Hey fellas, would you mind keeping it down?" Jinyoung putting on a fake smile to the boys who looked already annoyed. One of them stood up, Jinyoung's eyes trailed up from his body to his face. 

The boy leaned in next to Jinyoung's ear, "You're an angel aren't you?" He smirked at Jinyoung's eyes widened state. He could feel the anger in him wanting to be let out, but it was only his first day here.

"So what if I am?" Jinyoung grinned, and the rest of them scoffed. The whole room had all eyes on them. Youngjae and Yugyeom slowly proceeded next to the boy who looked like he was having a staring contest with the boy.

"Her." He pointed to Areum who was obliviously immersed in her own paper. "You're her guardian isn't it?" He clicked his tongue inside his cheek. Jinyoung slowly placed his hands in his pockets as he looked at the boy.

"What are you going to do about it?" Yugyeom crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. The rest of his "gang" stood up before him. "You really wanna test us?" One of them said. 

3 V 3. Three boys on one side, three on the other. The six of them was behind the school building, sorry five. Jinyoung wanted to spend the rest of the day with Areum to get to know her better.

While the rest are getting ready, to pick a fight. 

"You guys are demons aren't you?" Youngjae crossed his arms at the three of them with their "leader" in the middle. 

"Don't worry, we won't bite." One of them teased as the two of them rolled their eyes. 

"So the chicken is not here?" Another added, noticing Jinyoung's missing presence. "Don't worry, we don't fight. We're angels for a reason." Yugyeom scoffed. 

"You're lucky we're not fighting too. Our leader is not with us." The two of them exchanged confused looks. Leader? Was it not the guy in the middle?

"Who's your leader?" Youngjae stepping closer. 

"Since we are demons and angels. I'm sure you know him." The middle stepped closer, making intense eye contact with Youngjae.

"He's....Mark Tuan."

short?I know TT

huhu what's going on