^28

Hours felt like days, the helpless boy sat beside the girl

Hours felt like days, the helpless boy sat beside the girl. Watching as tubes were inserted around her. 

His desperate self praying that she was okay and they coukd gk back to their normal lives.

His head shot up by the sudden knock on the door, opening it to reveal the doctor that treated her. 

"Your her family?" He raised an eyebrow before checking the documents on his clipboard. "I'm her...boyfriend." He hesitantly replied, afraid on whether to call hjmself a boyfriend after outting her in danger.

The doctor nodded, pointing to the door, gesturing for the both of them to come outside and talk about Areum's current state. 

After a while of understanding her conditions and how long she would be in the coma state, Mark finally returned back to her room, closing the door behind him and walked in.

"Areum?!" He yelled as he saw the empty bed in the middle of the room. 

He rushed out of the room, striding with large steps acrossed the hospital hallways, practically looking everywhere for her. 

His sweat dripping off of his forehead, damp white shirt practically clinging onto the muscles. He rushed to the main information desk, hoping for answers. 

"H-Hey, was there...any chance...Areum Lee was discharged already?" He panted through his words, a hand on his knee, another on the desk. 

"One second..." The receptionist quickly typed on her keyboard, entering the patient's name till the answer to his question comes.

"Areum Lee? Yeah she got discharged and her bills were paid. The person who paid went under the name...Mr Evan Tuan." She replied, finally looking up from the computer screen.

Mark cursed under his breath, bidding a quick 'thank you' before barging out of the hospital doors. Quickly pressing the buttons on his phone, beginning to dial someone.

+Dialing...Demonic Group Chat members...+

Jinyoung: "What do you want-" 

"Areum's missing!!"

Youngjae: "Wait WHAT?!"

BamBam: "This gurl seriously..."

"Not the TIME Bam!"

JB: "Do you have a lead on who did it?"

"Yeah...my father."

BamBam has been going around the Demon HQ to catch signs of Mark's father or any kf the workers talking about him

Jackson and JB was trying to hack into Demon HQ's history record to see if they can try to track down his father. 

Mark and the Angels were down at Earth, trying to find her everyway possible. Mark has also tried communicating with her through their soulmate powers but shehas not awaken so he has no way of reaching her. 

Mark took a harsh sigh, roughly running his hand over his hair, re-checking the designated assigned place one last time so he wouldn't miss off anything.

Unfortunately, all of them found nothing. No traces of her on Earth, furthermore, no traces of his Father in the Demon realm either.

"We have to find her! I don't care how long it takes!" Mark bursted, slamming the door as he began to search every area he could think of. 

"Areum!!!!!"

I will update more very soon so stay stuned you guyssss