^44

Mark is in Areum's room waiting for her to finish getting ready as they're both going to Mark's mom's house to meet the other white foxes

Mark is in Areum's room waiting for her to finish getting ready as they're both going to Mark's mom's house to meet the other white foxes. "Do you think this is pretty?" Areum asked, holding up a pink jade necklace. "Yeah it's pretty, matches your outfit too." He said.

"Shit it's not clipping on," Areum said, referring to the necklace as she struggled to clip it. "Here," Mark chuckles, holding out his hand.

She passed him the necklace and he stood behind her. He slowly brushed her hair away from her neck and she could feel butterflies where his skin touches hers.

She looked at him carefully through the mirror as he gently puts on the necklace. "Thanks," Areum said quickly, turning to face him. "Anytime," Mark said without moving away.

Areum glanced at his lips and noticed that they are inches away from hers. Suddenly, he grabs her waist and pulled her in for a deep kiss that sent butterflies in her body.

"I love you," There it is, the first time this couple has used these three words, but Mark was the one who made the first move.

Areum's eyes were watered as she couldn't believe what she just heard. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Mark panicked when Areum gave that reaction.

She immediately shook her head, "No no, this is the first time I heard this from you," She laughed out, which brought a smile on Mark's lips.

"Areum," Her head lifted up to look him in his eyes. It was a good minute before she caught on, "I love you too," She said.

Both of them now embraced in a big hug, constantly exchanging those three words.

Their hugging session got interrupted by Dina, who was leant against the door with a satisfied smile. "You lovebirds done, or do you need another hour?" She joked, which successfully made the both of them laugh.

"See you guys there," Dina said before leaving the two of them there once again. "Do you think they'll like me?"

"Who?" Mark asked while packing his leather jacket. "The other white foxes, what if they think I'm not good enough and is better as a human?" She blabbered out.

Mark's arms encircled her waist, nuzzling his face to her neck. "You're always better than enough, and if they think that way, it's their problem. If they say something bad about you, tell me right away alright?"

Areum chuckled, those thoughts she had before now disappeared. "I will, don't worry!" Mark stood up straight but still embracing her. "I love you, let's go before we make them wait even more."

Soon after, they arrived at Dina's house

Soon after, they arrived at Dina's house. Mark turned the car engine off before quickly getting out of the car, making Areum confused. But before she knew it, Mark was on the other side of the car, opening the door for her.

"M'lady," He said playfully. "Thank you my good sir," Areum replied, trying her best not to laugh. Mark lead her up to the front door, where surprisingly was where the other boys were at.

"Areum!" Felix ran up to her, crashing her into a big hug. "Lixie ~" She hugged him back. Mark was fist-bumping the others.

"Yo, I heard that Amy Park is here." JB said in a whisper. Mark's expression immediately changed. "Don't let Areum talk to her" He ordered, entering the house first.

The rest of them followed suit. "Everybody attention please!!" Dina stood in the middle of the living room where everyone was mostly gathered at.

"Time to introduce our star for the day..." She trailed off. Areum was with Mark in the kitchen, next to the living room.

"Arghhh what if they don't like me?!" Areum paced up and down the place with panic written across her face. "Babe-" "What if I trip on my way there?! What if my voice cracks while introducing myself?!"

"Uh sweetheart-" "No! What if they think I'm an embarrassment?! I'll be humiliated for life!!" She whispered but still sounded stressed out at the same time.

"Babe!" Mark said in a clear cut voice. His two arms pulling her into a tight hug, gently stroking her hair.

"You'll do great baby, and remember what I told you?" He hummed. "Tell you if someone is talking bad about me..." She mumbled.

Mark nodded in satisfaction, "Good girl, now go get em'!" He said finally letting her go. She nodded.

"...Areum!" Dina called finally. Her steps were small but still strides towards the front of the living room, facing everyone.

"Hey~ Markie, long time no see." A voice from behind Mark called. He immediately recognised her voice as his blood began to boil.

"Amy." He addressed, beginning to walk off but of course was held back. "Oh come on, that's not how you greet your old friend?" She giggled to herself but clearly Mark was not amused.

"We were never friends Amy, now if you'll excuse me," Mark strongly brushed her fingers off his arms and walked into the living room, leaving her pissed off and fists clenched.

Mark stood there, proud of his girl that began introducing herself. "I'm from Canada but moved to Korea since I was little." She smiled.

"I wasn't Demon..." She got nervous at this part, to tell her identity. Her eyes scanned the room and when they landed on Mark's, instant relief washed over her. He nodded to her to continue, in which she did.

"Nor was I an Angel, I was originally half-half." When she said the last part, everyone gasped. Speaking amongst themselves before returning their attention back to her.

"How I became a white fox...was when one of my soulmate's father's men, hunted me down for being half-half. They used something against me which was to far powerful within me and my soulmate's power."

"Hence I was greatly injured, and thankfully, my guardian soulmate saved me," She smiled sheepishly at Mark, who returned it. "And now I'm a white fox." Everyone nodded and clapped for her courage to speak of such issues.

"However, my soulmate's father is still out there hunting for me, therefore I need to learn how to use my power's against him." She finally concluded her mini speech and walked to sit next to Felix.

"Okay let's one by one introduce ourselves." Dina suggested.

"How'd I do?" Areum whispered to Felix. "You did great hun!" He whispered back, giving her thumbs up.

Mark suddenly felt fingers wrapping around his shoulders. At first he thought it was Areum, but he noticed that she was across the room with Felix.

"You're shoulders are so broad..."

I haven't been feeling well allergy so I would be posting when I have the time!! Thank you for understanding!!!!