^31

"Mark

"Mark..."

"Go. Away." His words carried serious warnings at JB and BamBam who was standing outside the door.

"Who the hell let him drink this much!?" JB whispered but could hear the slight sense of anger in him. BamBam shrugged and looked at his leader full of concern. "We really need to find Areum or he's gonna get worst." Jackson sighed as he joined them, watching as Mark poured another glass full of liqour and chugging it down.

Soon, the three of them left, Mark on the other was way beyond drunk. He'd threw the empty alchohol bottles forcefully to the side of the room, bringing loud shatters of the glass flying everywhere. 

He ruffled his messy hair as he tried to sit up properly but he'd fall again once he tries to stand and walk. He groaned in pain, sorrow and frustration. "Areum.." He slurred, not sure if he was drunk or sober by now. 

"Where are you my angel?" He cried out. He banged his tightly clenched fist against his table, sending a loud crack into the middle but it didn't collapse. He was practially losing it.

"Stupid soulmate powers, won'teven let me teleport to her. It's all my fault!!" He shouted out, clenching onto his material, hot angry tears falling down but harshly wiping them away. 

He perked up at the sound of his phone ringtone sounding through the room. He slowly made his way to the phone left on the counter, picking it up to an unknown number. "Hello?" 

"Mr Mark Tuan?" At the sound of the familiar assistent he's known for years, he lackadaisically muttered out under his breath. "What do you want Yeonjun?" 

"It's a relief you still remember your first friend." Yeonjun chuckled to which Mark rolled his eyes. "If you want to annoy me, then be on your way-" "You don't even want to hear about your precious lover?" He raised a brow.

"What did you do to Areum." He gritted his teeth in between each and every word he spoke out. "Heh, calm your horses young man, your Areum is safe with us. Now here's the catch." Yeonjun smirked.

"Find us her REAL parents then we'll talk." He emphasized the 'real' and ended the call with a serious tone.

Mark exasperated knowing it's almost impossible to find Areum's long lost family, but he had no other choice. Storming out his gloomy room with quick steps and bashing into BamBam's.

"Mark! The door wasn't even locked!" He complained. "Save your bullshit, can you track down Areum's family?" 

"I thought we've already met them-" "Not them you idiot, her real family. Mr Minyoung and Yua Lee." He demanded, passing whatever he's discovered in the pass minutes. "Okay okay, I'll get onto it, right after I finish this level..." BamBam looked up to see Mark's hardened stare on him.

He nodded and threw the game console to the side, grabbing the documents and swiftly typing onto his keyboard. It was only then when he got additional information.

"Mr and Mrs Lee moved to Osaka, Japan after giving birth to another baby there in 2014, two years after they gave birth to Areum and parted ways from the small child." He explained. "So their in Japan?" Mark rhetorically asked as he ran his finers through his messy hair again and a heavy sigh followed.

"I'll go, won't be gone for a few days. Tell the boys that I'm taking a break, if you tell them I'm on my way to save Areum, I'll kill you." He warned,taking back the documents and the printed extra information Bam found.

Returning to his room, he threw his black bag onto the bad and stuffed it with files and an extra hoodie. He didn't need weapons- I mean of course he didn't, he's a demon. Not giving a time to spare and say goodbye to the rest as he teleported out of the house.

 Not giving a time to spare and say goodbye to the rest as he teleported out of the house