^33

Areum felt like she basically lost all hope on what's going to happen to her

Areum felt like she basically lost all hope on what's going to happen to her. Only consuming the food given when they're no longer in the room for her. She experienced the same things, the people checking in on her and attempting to remove the gem away from her.

The gem is mainly the only thing that is keeping her alive right now, without it, she'd be long gone. Her droopy eyes opened as she was awaken with a disturbing purple glow. She looked down at the source; the gem stone.

She watched it glow wordlessly, panick soon arising in her- hands starting to tremble as she looked around the dark room.

"H-Help!" She crawled to the door seperating her from the bright light outside and started brittly knocking on it.

Her eyes becoming watery and her hands freezing up. Her throat as dry as the desert- laying her head which feels like it weighed a thousand pounds against the door. Before she knew it, she blacked out and the atmosphere around the room turned cold.

The silence overweighed in it, the unconcious girl only to be found in the next fifteen minutes or so. 

At Mark's side, he shivered at the sudden coldness in his body, wondering the reason but shurgged it off- welcoming Areum's parents as they walked out of the black limousine. 

"No angels allowed." One of the guard standing outside spoke, referring to Yua. "She's with me." Mark spoke in his usual icy cold tone. The guard glanced up from his hat blocking his vision from the taller guy- quickly nodding and moving to the side, allowing them to enter the headquaters behind them.

Yua clutched tightly onto Minhyung's sleeve, looking at the unfamiliar sight whilst Minhyung observed how some things never changed. 

"Here to Jae's room-" Mark got interrupted when he tried to speak to the receptionist at the front desk. "Markeu-ssi!" A voice from behind them called out. Turning to see the boy in an elegant brown blazer with his hair all style up, nothing like how he dressed up the last time Mark fought him.

He scoffed at the sight of the boy walking up to him. "Jae." He addressed. "Mark." Jae replied with a smirk curling up his lips. "How nice of you to bring them here. Follow me." He led onto the long hallway with a ceiling-to-floor sized large window panel at the end.

Jae stopped at one room, opening it to a small office with what's looks like an un-used desk and a couch up front. "Mrs and Mr Lee, I request for you to wait patiently in this room thank you." He gestured and the both of them entered right after. 

Jae politely closed the door and turned to face Mark. "Want to see your lover soulmate boy?" He teased. "Shut the fuck up. Bring me to her immediately." Mark shoved his fist into the collar's of Jae's blouser. 

"Chill down bro, I'll take you to her now." Jae raised both hands as if surrendering and walking off , looking back once in a while to make sure Mark was still following him. 

Jae stopped behind the door to the nurses room, "She's um..." Mark didn't give Jae to continue before stomping into the room, eyes scanning the confused nurses and patients- looking over to the familiar looking body.

Running over to Areum left unconsious on the bed, hovering over to her. "Areum?" His voice was shaking as he observed her chest rise and fall ever so slowly. "What did you do to her?!" Mark raised his voice at Jae who only stood there and watched.

"Areum! Areum!!!!!"

Beep. The one line appeared on the monitor.

❗NOTICE: Due to the constant busy schedules in my life and demands for updates, I would probably update this once a week so I seek your understanding to not add to the pressure and asking for updates

NOTICE: Due to the constant busy schedules in my life and demands for updates, I would probably update this once a week so I seek your understanding to not add to the pressure and asking for updates. If I can, I would update as frequently as possible, sorry for the misconvenience caused❗