^4

She starred at the new sight planted on her wrist

She starred at the new sight planted on her wrist. She obviously ignored it and headed to the cafeteria. 

"Areum-ah!" She heard the familiar voice and turned around without hesitation. As expected, her guardian angel was running to her like a little puppy. "Mhm, hello to you too Jinyoung." She gave him her famous eye-smiling smile and walked into the room full of chatters and clattering of utensils. 

Carrying a tray full of treats, she slowly made her way to the table where Jinyoung placed both her bags at. Just a few steps to her table she thought. Someone stepped in front of her so suddenly that she had not enough time to react.

She gasped and stumbled back, along with the treats on her tray. Clang.

The loud noises of utensils against the floor made everyone's attention to her. The person who bumped into her began to giggle. "You can't even walk properly." He teased, along with the laughter of his friends and soon the whole cafeteria. 

She gazed blankly at the food all over the place. When she was about to get up, a hand was held out before she could. Unexpected by who reached his hands out, she sat there stunned. With no patience left, the boy grabbed her arm and pulled her up, dragging her behind him.

"Can't you boys be more careful?" Mark rolled his eyes. The group left speechless with a respective posture. "Don't you have something to say?" He threw his arms in the air, making some of them flinch instinctively. "W-We're sorry." The whole group bowed. 

After hearing the words he wanted to, he turned to the crowd of people who still kept their eyes on the commotion. As soon as he made eye contact with the busybodies, they quickly turned back. 

Areum still stood behind him, not knowing what to do. 

"Areum!" A rather familiar voice ran up to her. "W-What happened?! Who did this to you?!" Jinyoung grabbed her hands and check all over her till his eyes made contact with the guy behind her.

"You. It was you wasn't it? You did this to her!" Jinyoung let go of her hands and stood inches away from Mark.

Mark just scoffed and crossed his arms. "Believe whatever you want to." And like that, Mark left the cafeteria without a second glance. Areum still was stunned by how things happened so fast. 

"Areum! What did he do to you?" Jinyoung yelled, startling some of them in the room. He looked around, when he realized he caused a bit of inconvenience, he bowed immediately. He grabbed her hand lightly and led them to the far stairway where it wasn't as crowded.

"Tell me. What did he do?" Jinyoung leaned against the wall of the staircase while Areum sat there silently. "H-He did not do it.." She mumbled. "It was some jerks, Mark was the one who helped me.." Jinyoung only scoffed by her response, not seeing this side of her before. "You're saying that bastard helped you? Tch. Areum, aren't you just protecting him or something?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

To which she shook her head. "He really did..." She dragged. 

Time flew by faster than ever

Time flew by faster than ever. It was the last few minutes before the whole corridor would be packed with students wanting to get out. 

"Areum-ah!!!" Again, the voice waking her up from dozing off when the class was already finished. "Let's go to the cafe!" He suggested with an excited tone. She nodded, half asleep. Jinyoung grabbed both their bags and placed them in the backseat of his car. 

Being the gentlemen he is, he opened the door in a dramatic manner which only received her small giggles at his cute actions. 

After they got out of the parking lot, they entered the doors of the cafe which seemed pretty packed, guess it's peak hour in the afternoon. There was barely space to squeeze in through the crowds to find their seats. Their arms brushed each other a couple of times. 

Jinyoung led the way and sat at the farthest end of the cafe, there weren't any seats left so they had no choice. He sat across her and took a good glance at the menu. "Wah...look at that." Areum's eyes glued to the spectacular view next to them. "I chose the best spot!" He boasted and chuckled while Areum was busy taking pictures of the Namsan Seoul Tower. 

After long enough, Areum ordered a strawberry kiss milkshake while Jinyoung had his americano. He also added some cakes to snack on. 

"Cute couple." The waiter commented as he placed their orders down. They both blushed and thank the waiter as they started digging in. 

"Cute couple," Jinyoung said in a mimicking way. She chuckled after him and tapped the side of her tall glass milkshake. "So...let's talk about you." She leaned in closer, ready to hear whatever Jinyoung has to say about himself.

"Heh...since I know so much about you, might as well am I right?" He placed his fork down after a bite and leaned in closer, their faces inches away with the prolonged eye contact that they did not break. 

At the same time, Mark and his friends were around that area. Up until Mark saw both of them so close to each other.

 Up until Mark saw both of them so close to each other