^5

Crazily addicted to this song nowadays TT, Who U are- Kang Daniel, enjoy~~

Areum stretched her arms out as she yawned heavily, taking a peek at the clock next to her

Areum stretched her arms out as she yawned heavily, taking a peek at the clock next to her. She shrugged at got up slowly off the curb of her bed.

Grabbing the stapled piles of worksheets out of her backpack, throwing them onto her study desk. She woke up later than usual, not in the mood to really do anything today. Taking less than an hour to finish everything she had planned to do, what can I say, she's smart after all.

Scrolling through the trending places around town till a call interrupted her. 

"Mm Jinyoung ah?" Her sweet soft tone speaking through the phone. "Paintball? Today with the other boys." He cheerfully stated. 

"Yugyeom and Youngjae? Cool. See you in a bit!" She scurried to her wardrobe to find some suitable clothing. She swung a mini purse over her shoulders and walked down. 

"And where are you going?" She rolled her eyes lightly and turned around to see her brother, Renjun, on the couch whistling amusingly at her outfit. "Out with my friends. It's better than staying here with you." She crossed her arms as Renjun gave her a light scoff. 

"Be back by 5." Renjun got up from the couch at patted her shoulder, pausing and waiting for her reply. "Yes mom." She pouted. Satisfied with her answer, he patted her head and walked down the hallways of the house.

"Jerk." She shook her head as she got her sneakers on and left.

"Hah! Your face when I shot you as soon as the game started

"Hah! Your face when I shot you as soon as the game started. Priceless!" Youngjae bursted into laughter. Areum scrunched up her nose, annoyed at how bad she is at the game. "It's fine. You did generally well for a first timer." Jinyoung tried comforting you as he messed with her hair, though it didn't quite work.

"One more time. I'll beat you Youngjae. You'll see." She warned, shooting the gun towards Youngjae. He raised his hands sarcastically as the group of them headed to the bar for a drink. 

"Hey. Isn't that Mark?" Yugyeom nudged Jinyoung's arm before turning to see his group coming back with the same paintball guns in hand. The two teams seemed to have noticed each other, Mark's team in which, walked closer to them with their guns on their shoulders.

"Surprise surprise." Mark lifted the side of his lips, turning into a smirk as Jinyoung rolled his eyes at him. "You guys done with your little breaks? Up for a game?" Mark leaned onto his gun which is unloaded.

It was silent for a moment. "I mean if you guys think you can't go against us, that's fine too-" 

"We'll do it." Jinyoung dragged his chair and stood up so he could be at Mark's height. Standing in front of each other with an intense glare they held. "Well then. Shall we beat you?" He said gesturing his hands to the main gate ironically. 

Areum stayed silent before being the first one to enter, which made Mark laugh. "Your princess went in, aren't you?" Before Jinyoung could take a step after her, Mark pushed him out of the way and followed behind. 

"Teams ready?" The judge questioned, to which only Areum nodded her head in response. "Ready, depart!" The blowing of the whistle, signaling everyone to more closer to the opposing team. With their leaders ordering them around, and all of them following. It was a close match.

2-2

An hour already passed, but the teams got nowhere. Remaining at the current scores till it was a minute on the clock. "You demons make me sick." Jinyoung yelled, half exhausted. "Like you angels are any better." Mark barked back. 

Noticing the team was more than tired, Areum decided to make a move. Sneakily running towards the other side. It was rather dark in the whole room, so it was easy to bump into things, or people. 

Looking back in case of enemies, due to the lack of attention, she felt her body hit someone. As she felt her body falling backwards only to be held by the person in front of her. Slowly lifting her head, facing the direction to the emotionless boy. 

His brown eyes looking into hers, his hand supporting her back to prevent her from falling any further. He broke the eye contact by helping her get up, inhaling full of irritation. 
"You know I can shoot you now, if you'd like." He smirked, leaning in closer.

Somehow, she could feel a strong sense of bond, needing to be closer to him. She wasn't the only one feeling this way. The moment of silence broke as Mark coughed awkwardly. "Just..watch it." He warned as he hit his shoulders against hers and walked away. 

Eventually the game ended, with a tie of course. 

"Yo dude, I saw you, you were with the girl from the opposing team. Why didn't you shoot her man?" One of Mark's teammate commented, throwing an unopened bottle towards him. He sighed heavily as he caught it in his hands. 

"I don't know man. There's something in her that's making me drawn to her." He gulped down the water quickly. 

"Don't try your chances." Jinyoung scoffed as he walked away from their table.