^21

It was 3 in the morning, the Demons were impatiently waiting for the Angels to arrive in their club room

It was 3 in the morning, the Demons were impatiently waiting for the Angels to arrive in their club room. "Ugh what the fuck took you so long!" Jackson threw his hands up when the Angels strolled in, breakfast in their hands casually munching down on them.

"Yah! Now that we're human, we have to eat!!" Youngjae replied, referring to his ever resisting crossoint in hand. Jackson rolled his eyes and went back to his beanbag. "Have a seat boys, it's gonna be a long one." Mark sighed as he sat opposite Jinyoung. 

After the brief discussion and Yugyeom coming late, only to be filled in by Youngjae, they had to come up with a plan."As much as I hate working with you demons, it's for Areum." Jinyoung said, sipping on his venti sized orange juice. 

"Whoa, you may be her guardian angel, but she's turning 18 soon." BamBam smirked when Jinyoung went silent.

 "Okay okay, not the time to bicker. It'll be hard but I'll have to talk to my Father later on so I have to skip classes. If Areum asks, don't tell her, it might put her in more danger." He paused, making sure everyone is catching up before continueing.

"Jinyoung can stay by her side all day since everyone knows you two are close. Bam and Jackson can monitor everything they do and report to JB for any suspicion. Youngjae and Yugyeom...don't go around spilling the tea." 

Youngjae and Yugyeom faced eachother with the same 'O' shaped offended expression before turning back. 

"Meeting dismissed, I'll leave now to the HQ." Everyone else nodded as they packed their stuff, one by one leaving the club room till it was just Mark and Jinyoung.

"Hey." His deep voice stopped Jinyoung from exiting the club room, turning to face him with crossed arms.

"Take care of her for me." His cold tone was still lingering but he could hear a sense of worry in it. Jinyoung nodded before watching the Demon turning back to his demon self, his red hair revealing itself.

His red eyes shone before returning back to his usual brown eyes, opening up the window before making his leave.

Mark stood outside the cold metal gates to the underworld, gathering his breath before clicking on the lock. "Ah Mr. Tuan, glad to have you back!" One of the guards outside greeted him with a slight bow before opening the gate for him.

"Jeongin." He acknoledged, returning the bow as he proceeded to the building. Keeping his stoic cold expression as he knocked onto the door to his father's. 

"Come in!" He opened the door to see his Father sucking blood out of his assistant, rage growing inside of him but kept it in.

"M-Mark." The Father stuttered, pushing the woman of him as she attempt to quickly fix her appearance and leaving the room right after.

"Have a seat son." He sat with one leg above the other knee, hands clamped together to look professional. "Now tell me, what brings you here?" He asked.

Mark hesitated before starting.

Areum was in her math class which was already dreading her soul

Areum was in her math class which was already dreading her soul. She looked around to find Mark but be wasn't around. She shook her head thinking he's probably goofing off or in another fight which she prays not. 

She was massaging her temples when she heard a 'hi' from her right. She looked over but met the eyes of an unfamiliar boy. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Yongbok! You can call me Felix!"

His bright sunshine smile made her give one back. "And you are...?" He trailed off before she realised she didn't even give a proper intro to the newbie. 

"O-Oh right! I'm Areum, Lee Areum." Felix widened his mouth which sent her a confused look. "What a coincedence! We're both Lees!" He shouted out a little to loud till the whole clsss was now looking at them. 

"The two Lees at the back, keep it down. And Areum, don't make the new student get into trouble." She sent both of them a warning look before starting the lesson.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom exchanged glances at the new boy before facing back fo the front, leaving the poor sunshine boy confused. 

It was a long lecture, Areum's usually the type to sit and listen but now all that she can think off is Mark.

Sneaking her phone under her table, she searched up the description of soulmates.

Soulmates 

/ˈsəʊlmeɪt/nounnoun: soulmate; plural noun: soulmates; noun: soul-mate; plural noun: soul-mates

a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.

Signs and effects: -Constant need of bond 

-Can communicate through telepathy

Obviously the second effect caught her attention, which resulted in her testing it out. 

Mark

The boy was back from his Father's with a sigh before he jump at the sudden mention of his name.

Areum?

His confused tone immediately light up her day.

Wah~~this is so cool

Her cuteness sent him smiling though she can't see it.

Shouldn't you be in class?

How can I when you're the only one on my mind.

She stopped thinking about him, not believing she actually said that.

Heh, I've only been gone for a day, didn't expect you to miss me this much

He cooed.

S-Stop, see you later?

Mhm.

Short one-

Short one-

Sorry, brain not woking 101