^1

Areum entered the living room, only to smell the sweet sensation of her mom's homemade pancakes, her fav

"Hey Mom!" She cheerfully stated, dragging the chair out to have a bite. The mom just smiled and went to the sofas. Let's just say she's not a morning person.

Dragging herself to school with her heavy school bag literally dangling on one side of her shoulder. On the other hand, Jinyoung, her guardian angel was walking alongside her with Yugyeom.

"Hey! Why not we take the day off? You know she needs to see you at least once right? Or it's a shame." Yugyeom shrugged. "I-I'm not ready" Jinyoung scoffed as he continued eyeing the girl, making sure she doesn't get hurt.

"Oh heck yeah are you ready. It's been how long already? 10 Years since you've been her angel, go tell her already!" Yugyeom pushed Jinyoung, basically whining. Yugyeom already revealed himself to his "person" who apparently is his girlfriend now.

"Look. I know you and Chaeyoung are together. Cause you're her angel or what so ever, but me and Areum would never be like that." Jinyoung said, trying to defend himself. Yugyeom just laughed and rolled his eyes.

"If you're not doing it, then I'll do it with Youngjae." Yugyeom said as he started dialing Youngjae on his phone. Jinyoung scoffed at his responds. "Youngjae. Let's take the day off. Yes Jinyoung doesn't want to...AGAIN." He said looking at him.

Jinyoung stuck out his tongue while following Areum's footsteps. "It's not too late to change your mind bro." Yugyeom nudged his elbow one more time. Jinyoung sighed, looking to the clouds with his arms crossed.

"Fine. It's about time she knows." He mumbled while Yugyeom excitedly shared the news to Youngjae.

Yes. The 3 Normal boys walked into the hallways of Areum's school. All different hair colour from before, no more wings. Yugyeom stared at his phone with his black-haired fringe covering his forehead as Youngjae winked to every girl he saw, Jinyoung was a bit awkward by the situation of staring students but ignored it.

Brushing his hair up and on their way to get each of their schedules. "Hey I'm off!" Yugyeom and Youngjae said, waving goodbye to Jinyoung who had a different schedule from theirs. He could feel the sense of regret blooming in his chest- as he made his way.

Entering the class at a slow pace, observing everything around him till it hit him. Lee Areum. The main purpose of why he had changed to human, to reveal his true self to her. Knowing she won't believe it at first but he has to anyways. 

Stepping up the steps, pondering whether he should sit next to her or not. "No I must become close with her first!" He mumbled under his breathe, as the tall figure went closer and closer to where she was sitting.

Leaning down next to her, the sound of his bag against his chair made her jolt up a little as her eyes led her way to the handsome features on his face. Giving her a warm eye-smile. "Hi, I'm new here, mind if I sit here?" Jinyoung said softly.

Areum nodded without hesitation as she took out her air-pods from both ears. He continued to smile at her while taking his little petite pencil case out. "So.." Having been her guardian angel for so long, he basically knows everything about her. "What's your name?" He tried playing it all cool.

"A-Areum." She didn't know but he was chuckling inside himself in excitement, finally talking to her in person.

"The name's Jinyoung."