^6

*This chapter contains some swearing*

It was eight in the morning and lucky for Areum, it's a weekend

It was eight in the morning and lucky for Areum, it's a weekend. Dragging her lazy feet to her dressing counter as she observed herself through the rounded reflection. 

"Oh my god, I look like I've been run over by a firetruck or something..." She sighed and spun in her oval stool, only to be greeted by the angel knocking on her window. 

"AH! W-What you scared me Jinyoung-ah!" She screamed as she tried to calm herself down before letting the black-haired angel boy into her room. "You like what you see?" Jinyoung snapped her out of her constant staring at his majestic white wings and new sight of his brown highlights. 

"W-Why did you suddenly change back?" She tried not to make it obvious and put on an awkward smile. "I had duties back at HQ, being an angel isn't easy you know, especially to this one." He playfully messed up her hair.

She pouted at his actions and tried her best to fix it.  "What about demons? What duties do they have?" She scurried to her closet to find something to wear. Jinyoung hesitated to answer, questioning her sudden interest on the different side, also for another obvious reason; Mark Tuan.

"Hm? Why aren't you answering??" She peeked back to see Jinyoung scratching the nape of his neck. "Why'd you ask?" He said facing the window he came in from.

"I don't know, curiosity." She shrugged as she continue to rummage through her jewellery. "Well-" Jinyoung paused as he saw her struggle to put a necklace around her neck. He giggled amusingly as he walked over to her.

"Ah...you still can't put on a necklace yourself?" Jinyoung teased as he lightly move her hair to one side, revealing her naked neck. "Thanks." She said as he placed it round her neck, pushing her hair back once done. "You know I gave you this necklace?" He hummed, taking a seat onto her undone bed. 

"No. You're kidding! I had this since like, six??" He laughed as she double check if that was the right time her necklace chose her as the owner. "You were my guardian since then?!" She gasped. He only nodded and found her cute by every small actions she does. 

They hung out for a while, strolling through the bustling streets, window shopping at Itaewon and Gangnam. Eventually the only thing they bought from those two places was a small penguin keychain, now dangling below Areum's purse. 

The sun was starting to set and Areum bid goodbye to Jinyoung and went separate ways. 

00:38 shown on the 24-hour clock next to her

00:38 shown on the 24-hour clock next to her. Tossing and turning, she gave up. Getting up from her bed, making her way down the now empty and quiet house. Her half asleep self tells her to go back to bed, but the half awake refuses.

It was then when she heard rummaging and loud groans coming from the back door. Definitely startled by the sudden noise, what if it's a burglar. More thoughts filled her head till she led to one conclusion; check it out.

All of a sudden, she felt heart throbbing pains through her stomach as she felt blood on her lips and forehead. The tingling feeling on her wrist but it didn't matter to her at that moment.

What matters is she is hurt by something she's not sure of. "Jinyoung! Jinyoung help!" She tried calling onto her guardian but led to no avail. She clutched tightly onto her clothing, wanting the pain to go away.

"Argh!!" The tremendously loud scream came from below. Totally forgetting about the noise she heard earlier on. Limping down the stairs and heading to the source of the sound. 

And there she saw him...

"Mark! Mark are you okay?!" She tried her best and sat beside him, placing her hand on his shoulder as the boy lied down almost unconscious. "Fuck off." He cursed as he forcefully brushed her off, making her head hit the corner of the table, sending pain to her and himself as well.

He looked up as to why he felt that sharp pain in his head, ears beginning to ring in both ears. The two looked at each other, noticing each of their hands were on their head. Mark smirked and slowly got up. 

He bent down next to her and yanked her arm out, observing the same tattoo planted on her wrist. 

"Have you seen this?" Mark shoving her arms back to her, showing her the tattoo and his. She shook her head. He sighed harshly as he ran his hand through his hair. 

"We're soulmates." 

Isn't it longer than usual 0

Isn't it longer than usual 0.0

Sorry for the edit, eek-