2: 3.5

Heyyyyyy nerds- hope you all have a nice Christmas or holiday. I'm sorry this took so long, but my family are very big on Christmas (not religious just getting drunk)

Thank you for all the recent reads and lovely comments :) really made my year

(Edit, I thought I posted this on Christmas but I must not have omg I hate myself I'm sorry yall had to wait so Long I'm am idiot)

—————

"I'll ask you to marry me."

The words played on her mind, like the irritating flute music she'd listen to for hours in morning mass as a child. If they won, he's going to marry her. Sure, it was stereotypical for a girl feel such excitement for marriage; but to spend her life with a man she clicked with, felt like herself with, then it was worth the hype.

A shiver of serotonin surged through her body as they walked hand in hand into the large hall, the string of girls trailing behind as the crowd cheered them in. It felt right, the atmosphere, kinder than before. Now that Mi and Junglook were public, after dispatch had leaked it one rainy afternoon. No longer did girls crowd Junglook or glare at Mi, all eyes just adirmred from afar.

But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.

(A/n IM SORRY IM SORRY- I HAD TO I DO IT IN EVER BOOK PLEAS-)

But that all changed when they saw the competition. Team Tigers, a scruffy little team that only ever made it to third place, but this year it was different. Half the familiar, tattered faces had been kicked out and replaced. Replaced with even more familiar faces, five of Team Army's old members.

"Wh-what-" Junglook stumbled back, seeing the group of boys he once thought of as family. "This is where they went?"

"Junglook, it's fine-"

"No it's not." The boy was fuelled with anger, "they knew how good you were, that you were better than me! And they still, left so easily..."

The opposite caught site of the rookies walking in, and a common smirk grew heavily over each of their faces. "They're just sexist dicks, we'll sort em out-" Mi looked back at the group behind her, all energised and in the mood for revenge. "Won't we girls?"

The crowd all settled down, and Jungkook found a chair nearby to pull over to the computer desks. A staff member tried to move him, but the other team had a coach sat next to them and Jungkook was a veteran, the best player to play the game, so it was only right he could stay as a coach too.

"The match will begin in 5 minutes."

The girls scurried to put on their headsets and talk through the game plan. A few ran to the toilets for a quick break before before running back. To everyone's surprised, there was a few camera and news crews recording, meaning Marcy and Amber both had to constantly check their eyeliner was as sharp as it could be.

"Girls, we'll be fine. Team Karma deserves this!" Mi-sun smiled, hiding her nerves, and sending a comforting look to each player. "Remember, listen to me, listen to each other, but make your own choices. Watch everyone else, not just yourself."

Everyone nodded, and logged on to the game, "Mi you need to relax. If worst comes to worst, with a bit of help from me talking you could take each one of these guys. Dont think too much."

The boy was rights, and the game started. At first everything was slow, Mi whispering to her team different call outs and what to look out for. With in a few minutes the other team showed themselves, trying to sneak around the back and surprise everyone.

"We practiced this, everyone switch!" Matcha covered the team with smoke bombs as they all moved back, leaving Amber and Marcy out front. "You two, start dealing damage!"