2: 3.9

Sup nerds,

Comment of the day:

Agreed.

(Also I forgot to post this last week don't hate me :/ )
—————

"This is it guys, the final..." Jungkook stood in front of the group as they assembled outside the theatre. The wind was cold and blew everyone's hair right in front of their faces, making the situation seem less majestic.

"Calm down, it's just a conference call." Mi grabbed her rucksack, calling the rest to follow as she made her way through the large doors. "The final fight is a week away, and well... we have something even bigger before that!" The couple giggled to one another, holding hands as they walked.

"More important?" Amber scoffed, "what the hell could be more important than- ouch!"

Marcy retracted her elbow from the red heads side, "we have Mi and Jungkook wedding, of course! Were YOU'RE a bridesmaid."

"Oh please, we're all bridesmaids." Mi shot back a stern look. "A-and I'm so thankful to be invited!" The rest of the group laughed as Amber cowered back, hiding behind Marcy.

The girls continued to strut into the hall, cameras instantly flooding them. After a small hustle, they found themselves sat at the right  of a large table, facing the crowd. Jungkook hung at the side, holding various bags and drinks as some sort of manager. Most of the press were more interested in him than the players, that was until the opposition arrived.

"Now girls, game faces. Don't even spare them a glance-" Mi spoke low, until she saw who they were up against.

Every member of her old team approached together. She predicted to see them here, but she didn't predict just how hurtful it would be. Mark, the bastered, led them all, and slouched down at the left end of the table; Dae trailing behind and sitting at the back.

"Well, long time no see mrs. gamer girl." He smirked towards the cameras, "You've gotten hotter."

Mi breathed out, pausing for a second. "I grew into myself, unlike some people. Still desperate for human affection? No one to call baby?" She thought she had him, but the boy didn't even flinch.

He skipped over her comment, "oh baby, you didn't grow into your self. You just put on a little crop top and a skirt like I told you too. Now, don't try to hard , be a good girl and cut your losses here-"

Mi-sun instant looked away, pulling her her forward and in front of anything it could cover. She felt exposed, naked as she sat there, in a room full of men. Her old team chuckled and whispered at the sight of such a mismatch team, all members looking completely the opposite... and Mi at the front. She had dresses how she wanted, to look good. But now all she felt was every onlookers eyes digging into her clothing.

"Hello? Team Karma?" A hand was waved in front of her face.

"Y-yes?" Mi blinked, looking around at the reporters stretched out microphones. "Ahh yes, we are Team Karma." She pointed to each member, "This is Marcy, Amber, Matcha, Kuomi, Nahee, Candy and me, I'm Mi."