2: 0.1

First chapters always make me nervous :/ also don't hate me, but this doesn't take off from the end of the last book 👀
—————

-incoming message from JK-

Jk: are u busy? Shit has gone down 🤯

Mi: sort it urself, I have a deadline in today!!

Jk: it's your fault shit has gone down 🤡

Mi: yikes
someone's playing the blame game 👀

Jk: get in my office now so I can explain
what a dumbass you are 😘

Mi: do I have a say in this?

Jk: no
Jk: here now ☹️

Mi: 😶

Jk: why aren't you here!?!

Mi: I'm coming shut up

Jk: ur literally still sat at your desk i can c u 👁
Jk: if you don't get ur ass to my desk now then I'll bring my desk to ur ass

Mi: well that's fckin weird

Jk: u know it 😉
Jk: 5... 4...

Mi: stop I'll go 😑

-Mi left the chat-
####

"Yes sir?" Mi-sun slouched in her bosses doorway, staring at the man with extreme annoyance. "What's up?"

He signalled for her to sit and spun the screen around. "I don't know whether to shove you off a bridge or kiss you." Jungkook shook his head carelessly.

"Can I choose?"

"No," he showed her a new article from today's newspaper, "this is 'what's up'"

Mi's eyes scanned the page jokingly, until she read the title. 'Team army has a girl competitor? The first team in professional history to have a woman playing!' Her hands fumbled together and she looked to Jungkook for clarification. Everyone knew.

"Someone in the building must have leaked it, but that doesn't matter." He reached out and placed a hand on her own. "We need to decide what to do."

"Should I come out to the public? Will they accept it?" Mi feared, Jungkooks hand showing no comfort as it slipped closer up her arm. She shuffled where she sat.

"The response is split. Most woman support it, but the men-"

"Let me guess, they aren't as on board." He nodded slightly along. "Well... I knew it would be like that."

Jungkook stood up and made his way over to her. He crouched slowly to her level and crumbled his brows with sympathy. "I'm here for you, what ever you choose."

"Pfff, your not my boyfriend." Mi stood up, stalking her way to the door. "And I'll do it, I'll announce there's a girl on Team Army to the press."

She nodded to Jungkook, but he just caught her arm before she left. "Not yet though."

"What?" She protested, thinking he was objecting to her strategy.

"I said it last time, and I'll say it again." He send the same goofy smile he had done when they had hugged days ago at his door room, when she was coved in water and extremely sleep deprived. "One day, when then timing is right, I'll make you happier than you already are. I'll be yours and you'll be mine."

"When we are both a little less tress and have free time it'll happen, we'll get there." Mi ushered him off, "The way you said that, you sound like you're gonna propose or something aha." The boy eyed her words nervously.

"Haha, because that would be a bad thing....

... right?"