2: 2.8

Sup whores

Wait no, wait that the fuck do I call you guys? I'm having a brain fart...

Lol anyways COMMENTS OF THE DAYYYY:

 1) thank you for acc believe my writing wtf YALL MAKE ME FEEL EMOTIONS2)yo but srly, is it weird I ALSo imagine this as an anime like drawn characters and shit idk man just my head ya no coolcool

2)yo but srly, is it weird I ALSo imagine this as an anime like drawn characters and shit idk man just my head ya no coolcool

........

well I hope you like this one - time for some history shut lmao
(Grab a drink, it's a long chap ahead!!!)
—————

They both slowly walked up to the large, mahogany doors, hand in hand. It towered over where they stood, and Mi-suns hands was tiny compared to the large brass door knocker she pull on with all her might. The thud echoed around them.

"Yano, Mi, the little I've heard about your past; the whole running away to live a good life you want and shit, I did not expect this, was what you were running from." Jungkooks face was growing paler as he peered up at the castle that stood before them, but it wasn't as ghostly white as the girl next to him. "Are you some sort of drug gang, or billionaires?"

The joke didn't land, and Mi just looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Remember, you work in an office. Your not who you are, and most importantly," Her breath hitched as the doors began opening. "Don't look my parents in the eyes. Ever."

A servant ran out, taking their luggage with out a word and leading them inside. Jungkook didn't know what to be more surprised at, the weirdness of the whole situation or how natural Mi went along with it. He couldn't help but think what the fuck had he got himself into.

The corridors where tall and wide, lined with family pictures dating centuries back. The walls a deep grey and the floor a stunning blood red, leading them straight through the centre of the large estate house. Mi gripped Jungkooks hand even harder as they turned the corner, and he knew they must have arrive.

The dining room.

There, sat at the end of the incredibly long table, was two wealthy looking older parents and a young boy. Food was present in front of them, but it looked as if no one had dared touch anything till their arrival. The man who lead them in pulled out two chairs and took their coats, bowing as he left.

"Thank you, Tomas." Mi-suns words shatter through the silence. "Mother, father... Hwan, I missed you."

The small boys eyes lit up immediately, smiling widely to his sister, "Mimi! I missed you mor-"

"Hwan!"

"... Erm... Mi-sun, it is good to see you finally." His head made a small bow, his eyes stuck to the floor. Jungkook could feel the pure rage radiating from Mi as she left go of his hand from under the table and gripped her own leg.