1.9

Ahh I totally want to restart this book lol... oh well

** Warning - long chap ahead (well normal sized but long for the book lmao)**
—————

-Jungkook joined the chat-

Jungkook: yo mi, you didn't call me yesterday :(

Mi: sorry, this new job is killing me

Jungkook: awe
Jungkook: I seem to have nothing to do after Jay brought this new girl in. She does all my work for me now.

Mi: wow, sounds like the life

Jungkook: uhhh it's so boring... can you play today?

Mi: nah, I'm just about to leave for work.

Jungkook: really? Shall I visit you?

Mi: NO
Mi: I mean
Mi: you don't wanna get spotted Ahahahaha

Jungkook: oh Ye... but there's nothing to do

Mi: why don't you help the new girl out then?
I'm sure she's super pressured from doing your work as well as her own...
Mi: probably

Jungkook: I dunno... she's always signing and puffing her cheeks
Jungkook: she's doesn't even talk to anyone in the office

Mi: some people are just quite...
Mi: be nice to her, jk.

Jungkook: ehhh I'll see. Can you call on the way to work? I'm leaving too..

Mi: sure- we need to catch up with each other.

#incoming call: Jungkook#
#call accepted#

"Heyyyyy, there's my fave girly."

"Don't. Call. Me. Girly." Mi locked the door as she was shouting down her phone, and made her way to the subway. "By the way, why are you not on your JK account, I know who you are..."

"Ohhh, that's my work account. Junglebook69 is my personally one. I guess I never explained it too you."

"Ahhh," Mi jumped onto a tube," I can't talk... I'm on the tube. You talk, I'll listen?" She whispered before muting herself.

"Wow, your such a dork." She unintentionally smiled. "Right then, what shall I talk about. Hmmmhmmhmmmm...."

He hummed for a good five minutes, obviously on the tube himself. "Ahh I know! Let me tell you about myself, seeing as all we talk about is the game or food..."

"So, I'm Jeon Jungkook, 18 years old. My favourite colours are blue and white... hmm..." he went on and on, talking about his favourite songs to his life in high school. At times, Mi wanted to chuckle loudly down the line from one of Jungkooks idiotic stories, but the crowded area prevented her.

It went on and on, until finally she arrived and was back on the streets.

"Ahh Jungkook, your such an idiot..." she finally spoke back," I have a 5 minute walk to work so... it's my turn!" Jungkook hummed in reply, and she started to talk about herself.

"Well, I'm 17 so your older... my favourite music is lofi, but I can't say I don't listen to a little kpop now and then... " she giggles, and Jungkook did too. "I didn't really have friends in high school, so I don't really have any stories."

The line went quiet. God, she was a master at making things awkward.

"Well." He replied. "You have me now... we can make our own stories!" He giggled.

"Ye, that would be cool. But, that's me I guess!" She smiled happily.

"There is on thing I'm curious about... what do you look like." Oh god.. "I mean, you've seen me on billboards and stuff but I don't know wether your adorably chubby or small or what... describe yourself."

Normally when Mi got this questioned, she'd block the guy and leave the game. It was obvious f*ck boi behaviour and she didn't want to be seen as a woman before a gamer. But, Jungkook was genuinely interested, and she got the feeling that if she said she was 6 foot tall or had three legs he wouldn't judge. It felt safe to open up to him...

"Let's see... I have light brown eyes. I am quite small, but I have some squish rolls on my hips if you get my drift..." she thought and thought, getting lost in the description oh herself.

Mi entered the building and started to walk through the lobby. "I have short, dark blue-" She stopped in her tracks. She had spotted Jungkook, as he lent against the wall behind reception. He looked at her back, right in the eyes.

"Mi? You still there?" He spoke to the phone, but he was still looking at her and she could see him mouth the words too. Mi felt like it was addressed to her, and well it was technically. But he couldn't know that.

"Erm.." she tired to reply, but if the girl said anything, he's see her lips say it too and the puzzle pieces would fit together.

So, very slowly, she kept her phone next to her ear, and proceeded to waddle into the ladies toilets. Once inside, she finally replied.

"Sorry, the.. eh... tube cut off the signal."

"I though you got off the tube?"  Oh shit...

"Ye I did but, I left my, my bag on the seat so... Ye" phewww, close one... He giggled over the line. But she could hear his giggling outside the toilets too as he walked by. His heels cluttering on the hard floor. "I've gotta dash, work stuff... byeeee"

"Ashhh fine. Byeee, have a great day squish!"

This kid... "squish? Really? Well then, talk later coconut."

She ended the call faster before he could reply, laughing along at his stupidity. If he didn't want a retaliation from her, he shouldn't have shared his high school nickname. Her eyes met themselves in the mirror, at least she didn't totally expose herself. Ye Ye, she was caught up in the moment but- millions of people are small with light brown eyes. Not so many have blue hair, however.

Good thing he never heard the last bit. She pulled on the blue locks, her brown roots showing though.

Maybe she should dye it or something... just incase he heard...