3.2

Ahhhh I have such a good chapter planned soon to speed along Mi and Jk's relationship ;) if u know what I mean wink wonk... nOt liKe thAt! But for now, enjoy~
—————

-incoming message from Jungkook [7:30pm]-

Jungkook: CALL ME GIRLY!

Mi:why lol

Jungkook: errrrrrm, I dunno, BC UR FRICKEN WON
AND I DIDNT GET TO TALK YOU YOU! YOU JUST LEFT THE GAME...

Mi: oh Ye aha..
Will do.

Jungkook: you okay? What's up?

Mi: nothing, it's fine. I'll call now ~

####

Mi signed. After the awkward in counter at the doctors office, she didn't want to think about Jungkook anymore. He had been so confident when dragging her through the building, but when he arrived and the doctor wasn't there, and they had to wait, he turned into this quiet little mouse who stood uncomfortably next to her. As soon as the nurse had come in, he had practically ran out, shouting bye to her with an sorry smile on his face. Gosh, that boy was confusing.

Mi had only just got into her apartment and put her keys down when she had got a message from Jungkook. Her mind was so lost- so confused- with today's events that she took the wrong train home and ended up in a small farming town at the end of the tracks.

It was a bank holiday today, meaning most workers had a day off, so the trains shut at 6pm. Unfortunately, she had already gotten on the last train and was now stuck in this dirty little collection of small farm houses. Fortunately, however, there was a nice old lady with her granddaughter who offered to drive her to the bus station.

"Ahhh, that lovely grandma..." she slumped down with a thud on her desk chair. "I should have just payed her for the ride instead of offering to show her granddaughter round the city..."

She strutted to the fridge and grabbed the cold cup of coffee harshly, as if it owed her money, and took a large swig. "What ever, the girl seemed nice and I could do with a friend."

A friend. Mi had never really had many. She was an introvert, a stay at home and play games all night and sleep through her birthday because it wasn't a big deal introvert; who, well, though socialising and friends where overrated.

But now she had a friend. A best friend in fact - Jungkook. This childish, coconut haired cocky boy who she could act herself around. So why did everything have to get so complicated?!? Should she just tell Jungkook and get it over with? Or say she doesn't want to work in Team army? Or quit her job as Sun-min, dye her hair a different colour and go in as Mi-sun?

It was all a bit messy. Too messy for Mi's liking. This is why Mi didn't make friends, her life was never so stressful when it was just her and her baggy hoodies and her 4am indie jam sessions.

With a groan and a few other unearthly noises, she grudging opening up her phone a dialled the boy that had been messing with her mind the past few weeks.

"Ayyyyy, look who's called. My favourite girly!" Don't do that Mi, thought to herself. It hurt when he called her that sweet name and she didn't exactly know why.