2.9

Soooo I have been up for three days with out sleep... and now there's BangBang Con so looks like I'll be up for another two days :( but let's be real... anything for our kings
—————

The room has mostly fell quiet, with an underlying tone of whispers and mumbles between the boys. Mi sat at her desk, staring at her hands. She had just beaten a hacker. It was- we'll practically unbelievable. Not only that, the person hacking was a member of team ARMY its self! There was a small wave of happiness in the back on the girls head, if he's kicked out then that means there's a spare place in the team.

But Mi couldn't even thin about that now. She just continued to stare down, until a comforting voice announced its presence.

"So, everyone." Jungkook stepped out the back office, putting his phone back into his pocket, "as you all probably know, Min-ho cheated. And because of that, he is banned permanently from team ARMY and suspended from the gaming industry for a year." He bowed his head, and slumped down in his chair and everyone's whispers turned into clouded conversations.

The screen on Mi's screen still showed the victory sign. She clicked off it and back to home screen. Oh, she had a message:

###
-Message from Min-ho-

Min-ho: you think your so good right now? Just you wait. You've destroyed my life, so it's only fair I do the same to yours.

Bluenova8: why were you called WacksonJang?

Min-ho: I hacked into and used his account so I won't get banned. But I'll be back so untill then, gamer girl.

Bluenova8: how did you know?

Min-ho : what do you mean, baby girl?

Bluenova8: don't call me that. How did you know I was a girl...

Min-ho : don't worry, I already told you doll..I'm coming to ruin your life.

###

He knew. He knew she was a girl. To be honest, gender didn't matter. But in this industry, one mention of being female and suddenly your not taken seriously. No matter how hard Mi tried, how many people she beat, she was still seen as a pretty object rather than a competitor. That why she tried so hard to hide her identity... but now, it was all about to be lost.

"Everyone, the final is coming up! The one and only, unstoppable, Jungkook VS the last opponent 'Bluenova8'... wait, boss." Jay frowned, turning to the brown haired boy. "Isn't that the player I told you about with the kill record last month?"

The whole room 'oooh'ed.

"In fact, it is. And if that player hits me, they can join team ARMY straight away." He giggled to himself.

"But sir, if your friends won't you go easy on them?" Dae chirped up, skipping over to sit on Mi's desk.

"In fact, the opposite. They will have to prove they are worthy... so this time I won't go easy on them like I have been." Everyone cheered, and Jungkook logged onto the game. Like he had been, the whole time he was going easy on Mi?

The small girls head fell into her hands. Everything was too much right now. What's the point of playing if she was going to be exposed anyway? Jungkook would find out she lied and kick her out...

It was hopeless.

"Hey Sun-mi, why are you logged on to this account?" Dae shook her arm. Oh no.

Her hands scrambled fast to turn the monitor off, but he had already seen. His small eyes enlarged as he blinked at her. "So you... the girl from before- that's Bluenov- does Jungkook..."

"No!" She jumped in. "He does not know. No one does. Dae, this stays between us... our little secret, yeah?"

His child-like side jumped out and he held out his hand to pinky promise. "Okay. But, you can't play at your desk!"

"Why not, I'm in a corner so no one can see my screen."

"The whole room will be surrounding Boss's screen and you'll just be sat here, clicking loudly? No way, come on." He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Let's find another screen quick."

They both sprinted to the door, smiling. She felt relived that someone knew and didn't hate her knowing what she had done. A friend to confide in, and on top of that he was extremely kind.

"Hey, juice girl! Where are you going?" Jungkook shouted across.
"Yeah, the final game is just about to start!" Jay also called.

She turned on her heels and smiled. "Sorry boys, I have a point to prove, and more juice to buy!"

She giggled and ran out the door, already forgetting about the previous threats. This was her chance to move closer to her dream.

And also, maybe part of her missed playing with her favourite boy. Maybe a little bit...