2: 0.8

I'm ngl, I didn't plan that last chap to go like I just had a thought about it and I was like fuck that's deep so looks like it's now the story line👀

Fact of the day: if you smile while eating you don't gain calories! So BE HAPPY AND EAT, MY CHILDREN!

...

Anyway enjoy~
—————

The night crept on, and everyone still stood in the same dark room. Jimin had go off to bed with the others and now it was just Yoongi and Mi on each side of the devastated boy. No one really knew what to do, both of them were quite disconnect from their deeper feelings- after years of depression and shoving anything close to emotion deep down- so being faced with a sobbing boy was a bit of a challenge.

"I think I'm going to stay here tonight," Mi stood up carefully and grabbed some folded blankets off a nearby chair. "He needs someone with him."

Yoongi seemed hesitant, "just... make sure our manager doesn't see. I'll tell him Jungkook is sick and to cancel the next week of work." Yonngi pulled out his phone and started typing, "Mi?"

She spun her head round, "yeah."

His eyes wallowed over the sad boy, "look after him for me." Mi-sun just smiled sadly as he left. She draped more duvets and blankets over the mattress before holding Jungkook and lifting him up.

He stood weakly in the middle of the floor as she rushed around him in circles, looking quickly for something similar to pjs. Her eyes found a koala wonzi and some shrek socks- close enough. Tears still dropped down from Jungkook face quietly as Mi tied his long hair in a little unicorn horn on top and pulled the clothes off and on to his body.

Normally, this is when she would blush like crazy and her heart would race. But it wasnt, she didn't feel anything but pity. She zipped up tight to keep him warm and helped him get into bed. "Kook, it's okay. I'll be back in a sec, don't worry."

Not long after, the girl returned with a glass of water and a hot water bottle. As she entered, she found Jungkook sad near his side table, staring at a picture. When she got closer, she saw it was of Jungkook and his brother when they were little. Her heart broke even more.

With a heavy heart she left the drink on the side, in case he woke up, and placed the 'hottie bottle' over his tummy. A muffled noise arose, and she took her coat off and hopped in next to him.

It was a single bed, so a tight squeeze. But she didn't mind as she wrapped her hand round his stomach and hugged him close, whispering comforting words repeatedly.

"mi?" Finally he opened his glossy eyes and looked down at her, "thank you."

Mi wanted to kiss him and hug him and just make it all better, but she couldn't. This was out of her control, so all she could do was smile. "I'm here for you kook. I'm sorry about before, don't worry about it anymore."

Lightly, she left a kiss on his forehead before turning the side light off and snuggling in,

"I love you too."

—————

AYYYYY she finally said it!!!!

Also sorry for two SMOL SMOL chaps instead of one big one - I though it was more 'impactful' this way.
Big things are planned so stick around -

Ps. Remember to vote nerds :)